• LocationToronto

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:04 PM

where are the pics?!?!??!?

#12 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 01:49 PM

omg girls so sorry! i downloaded them to my computer and now i am trying to make a windows slideshow so its easier for me to download on here as a whole instead of individually, and so its better for you to see all of them.

...having issues, i will get them up asap...! car im about to call u ha

#13 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
    • VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:02 PM

PICS It's not all of them, I'll create a link to all of them and attach that this week if I can. Also heres my previous teaser thread to show u a few more: ;o) Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
      Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

more to come...

#14 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
      • VIP Member
      • 3,160 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:05 PM

#15 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:07 PM

#16 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
          • VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:10 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

#17 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:13 PM

#18 MsZ

MsZ
              • 410 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:15 PM

Gorgeous!!!! LOVE your flowers, BM dresses, and YOUR DRESS- OMG!! Beautiful!! Congrats!

#19 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:25 PM

#20 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,160 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:29 PM

YAY thx mandy, so much!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users