Photo

Post the best boudoir / BD Pics Here

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
  • 949 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:02 PM

that is a really cool picture! i'm not sure i've seen a pose like that yet!

and i have to mention, you are VERY brave for doing the whole thing yourself!!

if you need some more inspiration, i posted my BD pics a week or so ago. here's a link to the thread... there's also a link to my photographer's website there which i use for a ton of inspiration too!

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t45897

#22 mrsrhbtobe

mrsrhbtobe
    • 387 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:23 PM

I am going to use some of these pics and poses as inspiration when I do my BD shoot in January. I love her pics!! (and thanks to the BDW member who posted this site several months ago! This board rocks!!) I especially love the outfit and poses with the fishnet hose, black panties, and black FMPs. Very hot! This link has music, so if you're at work, beware

JENNIFER SKOG | boudoir
      Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#23 koolatta

koolatta
      • 321 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:20 PM

wow ebredhawk you look great!! Thanks for your well wishes!! My best friend and MOH is going to take them for me next month..I'll post the pics as soon as I get them :-)

mrsrhbtobe I love that website. Thanks for sharing. I'll post more also for insipriation for our futre BD phoot...so exciting :-)
        http://tickers.Ticke....4ed2/event.png

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#24 mexicana bride

mexicana bride
        • 165 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:03 AM

Hi,
          So you girls totally inspired me to to a BD shoot for my FI!
          But here's a question...there's only one photographer I trust to make me look my best (he's also flying with us to do our wedding), but also good friends with my FI! I really don't want things to get awkward, I know he's a professional and all, but I want my photos to be pretty races. Should I go with him, or find someone else?

#25 koolatta

koolatta
          • 321 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:01 PM

Hi, I'm glad you decided to do the BD shoot..I am sure your FI will love it and its so fun and empowering. I am going the DIY method after some inspiration from fellow BDW members who did great jobs themselves!! thats a thought. Im having my MOH take the pics. As for getting your friend of your FI to do it...I would say its great if you feel comfortable with it and if you think your FI wouldnt mind. He may ask who took the photos and you wouldnt want such a great gift to be dampered by your FI being upset. If you think he will get upset then maybe you can find another photog in your area. Personally I wouldnt do it cause I know my Fi would get upset but it depends on the groom, the friend, you and how each feels about it.

Hope this helps!!

#26 Jeremy_Gilliam

Jeremy_Gilliam
            • 335 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:05 PM

Here's one my favorites from a recent session:
              Click the image to open in full size.

#27 ashey063009

ashey063009
              • 604 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:15 PM

What a great thread-- I wish I had done a BD shoot... maybe as an anniversary gift. I'll bet this forum could get voted hottest brides if it were a contest! :P

#28 koolatta

koolatta
                • 321 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:47 PM

ashey063009 a Bd book is an awesome anniversary gift..I say go for it!! I love your hottest bride idea by the way!!

Jeremy I love that pic..its classy and sexy and thats the look Im going for...the lighting, the veil, the background...I love it!

I have a few more pics that I plan to borrow some aspects from. When the FI is away I'' post (hes nosey..lol)

#29 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
                  • 417 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:41 AM

I just finished my shoot and it was awesome! I'll figure out how to post a couple asap!

#30 bnbrmy

bnbrmy
                    • 218 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:02 AM

Okay ladies, you talked me into it. I was considering it and once I saw all of the pictures, I know I have to do it. You ladies look beautiful! Do any of you know of anyone that does bd photos in TN?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users