Photo

Flowers, Photographer Riu OR

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#221 amagee

amagee
  • 129 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:23 AM

Thanks for the info! Is that just the photoshop or all of RIU?

#222 klopez

klopez
    • 176 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 02:16 PM

The photoshop...although I think all the upgrades you book with Chandlyn should be paid in cash/travellers cheques too ($US funds). Not sure about Renova Spa though.

#223 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
      • 2,233 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 06:32 PM

I am not impressed with the free flowers being offered at all I was hoping they would at least have something more tropical. Guess I will think about upgrading.
        July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#224 amagee

amagee
        • 129 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:08 PM

If you are thinking of upgrading flowers check out the tai flora website. I am waiting for them to send me a catalogue and I will post it here.

#225 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
          • 2,233 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 10:06 PM

Oh that would be great amagee, by the way we are neighbours I am in Oshawa
            July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#226 chicklet

chicklet
            • 718 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:48 PM

i just got an email from Chandlyn. She said that you can do upgrades to flowers either directly with Tai Floral or with her when you have the meeting **wheww..doing it with her seems easier**. Payments are made to her in both cases though..she then sends it to Tai.
              Thought you ladies might want that piece of info :)

#227 klopez

klopez
              • 176 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:36 PM

either way it's still a good idea to get quotes in advance if you want upgrades......some of the prices i got were eye-popping!

#228 chicklet

chicklet
                • 718 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:38 PM

*lol* were they a fortune?
                  doing it advance isn't a bad idea either. I just didn't want the hassle of trying to arrange it here but to each their own.

#229 klopez

klopez
                  • 176 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:48 PM

omg! all tai flora sent me was quotes for 2 arches i liked.....all i gotta say is i'll prob stick to the gazebo! lol

arch #9 was $640....arch #10 was $407!!!!!!! yup, my mouth is still open! hahahaha

I'm just trying to get an idea of how much things cost beforehand so I'm prepared when I meet with Chandlyn.

Hey Ang, don't worry too much about your decor...I'm gonna run naked through your ceremony so people prob won't notice anything else...I'll be sure to do it after your vows

#230 chicklet

chicklet
                    • 718 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:13 PM

Ya, they are pretty steep! I thought you were meaning the bouquets.
                      *lmao* well you drunken bugger you .... at least do a little dance for me so my guests can be entertained *lol* you'd be stealing away my groom. Knowing my luck, something like that would happen to me..GEEZ! Don't jinx it ..*lol*
                      Seriously though, you are more than welcome to watch (if you want to see how things roll..if you're not doing rehersal) just no streaking!! Silly bugger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users