Flowers, Photographer Riu OR

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#211 Heidi

Heidi
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:55 AM

for the ROR newbies!

This thread has TONS of info about flowers, photographers & more. It includes what arches, flowers & centerpieces are available for upgrades, and how much they cost. Also has detailed info about Michael & Photoshop and bringing in your own photographer.

We have worked very hard to get all of this wonderful info easily accessible for all ROR brides - enjoy!!!
    Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#212 jmhein

jmhein
    • 665 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:50 AM

Bump again for Newbies!
      ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#213 DLyteful

DLyteful
      • 879 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 03:42 PM

again for newbies. Great thread with lots of info!

#214 cifmah

cifmah
        • 12 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 11:19 AM

Check out the thread ROR Pictures. You'll see some pics of flowers and the set up at the lagoon gazebo as well as some of the work CHristopher does (senior photographer for Michael). I'll try to post more later.

#215 Marnie&Peter

Marnie&Peter
          • 302 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 12:08 PM

Does anyone know if you can request Christopher taking pictures over Michael!? Or does he just step in when Michael can't do it. Does anyone know about this?
            From the pictures that I have seen, I much prefer the photos taken by Christopher and if I could request him to take them for my day, then I would go that route for sure!

#216 J&M

J&M
            • 173 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Marnie&Peter
              Does anyone know if you can request Christopher taking pictures over Michael!? Or does he just step in when Michael can't do it. Does anyone know about this?
              From the pictures that I have seen, I much prefer the photos taken by Christopher and if I could request him to take them for my day, then I would go that route for sure!
              I seem to remember reading something in the stuff Micheal emailed to me regarding if you want HIM to do your pics you have to request it ahead of time. We didn't so we ended up with Christopher so I think you get Chris unless you ask otherwise

#217 Marnie&Peter

Marnie&Peter
              • 302 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 02:29 PM

Thanks for letting me know!!!

#218 jmhein

jmhein
                • 665 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 07:55 PM

for newbies!
                  ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#219 DLyteful

DLyteful
                  • 879 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 11:38 AM

bump for newbies

#220 klopez

klopez
                    • 176 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 05:08 AM

FYI ladies...I just got in contact with Michael from the Photoshop the other day...they no longer accept credit cards, just cash or travellers cheques in US funds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users