Sign in to follow this  
RiuORBride2B

Flowers, Photographer Riu OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizz10179 View Post
I love bright flowers, I sent her a couple different ones and decided on gerber daisies. She asked for a picture of my bridesmaids dresses and I sent her one, so she can match up the flowers/ribbon with the dresses.
how much are they charging for gerber daisies? I love them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
how much are they charging for gerber daisies? I love them!!
My bouquet is $63, my bridesmaids bouquets are $55, the bouteneirs (sp?) are $6 and the corsages for our moms are $8. Delivery is $32. This is the bouquet that I sent her:

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
here is what I sent her with their quotes...though I'm not 100% sure what I want for flowers! I might just go with the regular daisies I get for 'free' with the wedding package
They are really pretty, I like them a lot. I was thinking of the daisies too from RIU, but really want color, so will probably go with Kreations.

That bouqet is georgeous. I love the color in them. I guess I should get my butt in gear and find bridesmaid dresses so I can start looking at flower colors. I am with you I love the brite colors. Is that a picture of what your bouqet will look like or the bridesmaids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pouchie View Post
That bouqet is georgeous. I love the color in them. I guess I should get my butt in gear and find bridesmaid dresses so I can start looking at flower colors. I am with you I love the brite colors. Is that a picture of what your bouqet will look like or the bridesmaids?
I want my bouquet to look like that, and then my bridesmaids a little smaller I guess. I don't want anything too big or overwhelming for mine.

I got the quote from All Wrapped Up and they were sooo expensive, even more than the RIU. So, I am definitely going with Kreations Florist. Still havent heard back from Chandlyn as to whether there is a fee for this though...

Just finally heard back from Chandlyn... there is NO FEE to use an outside florist!

Also, there is a $2.00 per bag fee for the front desk to distribute your OOT bags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizz10179 View Post

Also, there is a $2.00 per bag fee for the front desk to distribute your OOT bags.
what?!?! that stinks!!!! stinkers! We're having a 'welcome dinner' the night before the wedding...maybe we'll just hand them out then? or go door-to-door when people arrive!

but that's great about the florist! rolleyes.gif