Photo

Ideas on Photograph Locations??

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
  • 427 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 01:09 PM

I have hired a local photographer to shoot my wedding so she is not familar with the area. I was wondering if anyone could recommend good photo locations where I could do my TTD shoot.

Thanks,
    Jess

#2 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
    • 427 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 01:35 PM

Were staying Dreams for an additional 5 days but I really don't want to have shoot the pictures on the same location. I would like some more rock background or just something different.

Jess

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 01:43 PM

OH what about Lovers beach? You have to get there by boat, but it's beauful, awesome waves and rocks. Their is also a beach that is within the Villas, however it's a little drive from Dreams.

#4 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
        • 427 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 02:26 PM

Awww....this is perfect. I'm going to have to google it to get more info on the water taxi.

The blog you sent was amazing!!!

Jess

#5 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
          • 427 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:45 PM

Thanks, the website is very helpful!!

#6 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,532 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:50 AM

I've also heard of a place called Chileno Beach which apparenlty is supposed to be great for TTD pics?

#7 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
              • 427 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:11 PM

Heather, thanks!!! I'm going to have to google it.

Jess

#8 Cabobride09

Cabobride09
                • 85 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:20 PM

We did a photo shoot for our engagement pictures at a private beach in front of the Sheraton Hotel. I'm not sure how far the Sheraton is from Dreams, but it is located about 7 minutes from Medano Beach. It was perfect, private, and had great scenery including big beautiful rocks. Our photographer from Cabo also told us about a great private beach on the Pacific side called Pedegral you may want to look into.
                  Thanks,
                  Sandra
                  http://www.weddingco.../91880ij6yi.png
                  Casa Dorada, Cabo San Lucas

#9 austinbride2b

austinbride2b
                  • 17 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:39 AM

We did our photos at The Sheraton - Hacienda del Mar and the TTD photos at a public beach. (it wasn't Lover's Beach) Take a look at the slideshow and let me know if you want me find out the name of the beach we were at. We went about an hour before sunset and it was almost empty. I think it's much easier to get in the water where we were at vs Lover's Beach because the rocks break the waves. The water is a little cooler, but it's not that bad. Just depends on what type of photos you're looking for. There are lots of good spots to choose from in Cabo!

http://www.juancarlo....sti/index.html

#10 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
                    • 427 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 06:39 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by austinbride2b
                      We did our photos at The Sheraton - Hacienda del Mar and the TTD photos at a public beach. (it wasn't Lover's Beach) Take a look at the slideshow and let me know if you want me find out the name of the beach we were at. We went about an hour before sunset and it was almost empty. I think it's much easier to get in the water where we were at vs Lover's Beach because the rocks break the waves. The water is a little cooler, but it's not that bad. Just depends on what type of photos you're looking for. There are lots of good spots to choose from in Cabo!

http://www.juancarlo....sti/index.html
                      Your pictures are amazing!!! I love them!!! Juan Carlos does a great job. I would be nice if you could find out the name of your photo location. The area looks amazing!!!

Jess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users