Photo

Switched from RIU Palace to Iberostar Bavaro

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mimosa123

mimosa123
  • 153 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:43 AM

So i panicked when i read the reviews about the mold and smelly bed sheets and picked the I berostar Bavaro. It is ranked #3 by tripadvisor and surprisingly it still cost the same as the RIU.

Now I have to fins a stunning picture of the resort to put on the postcard
    that I made previously

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t45324

I FEEL BETTER

#2 JOSIE

JOSIE
    • 1,792 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:59 AM

I have a friend that stayed at the Iberostar and she BEGGED me to get married there! She said it was the best vacation of her LIFE!!! Congrats :) so excited for you! I'm sure it will be wonderful!!!!!!!

#3 mimosa123

mimosa123
      • 153 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:08 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JOSIE
        I have a friend that stayed at the Iberostar and she BEGGED me to get married there! She said it was the best vacation of her LIFE!!! Congrats :) so excited for you! I'm sure it will be wonderful!!!!!!!
        thanks that is good to know. My seamstress stayed there as well and said she had a good time. **Fingers crossed**

#4 karenk77

karenk77
        • 369 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 05:46 PM

I never heard that about RIU..I'll be going in 2 weeks to check it out so i'll let you know..it's so hard picking a place sight unseen. Good luck with iberostar...if it isnt too far from where we are staying i'll go see that place too & let u know. were considering riu palace and majestic elegance. It's hard because opinions are like a**holes everyones got one lol. I went to riu in riviera maya looooved it..my friend went the next month and said it was digusting..lol..go figure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users