Sign in to follow this  
adhinsa

Which dress do you like better?

I love the second one but it really depends on how it looks on YOU not the model. That dress is incredible but on someone like me(similar height etc.) but who is a little less blessed in the "girls" department, I would definitely not fill out the top and it would just make me look flat. So it just depends on your body type/shape.

I think if the only reason that you like dress #2 is because you think the lace in #1 is too much for the beach you should go with #1, because obviously thats the one you really like. I don't think it is too much, Its your day wear what you want!

Wow! Thats a tough decision! I voted option B, but only if you are wearing your hair UP because most of the details of option B is near the top. (Love the back!) If your hair is down, definitely option A.

Both dresses are beautiful. I think i like option a best, but it depends on what style you want. I think option A is fancier, maybe a bit more formal. If you want more beachy, option B might be a good choice.

I can see why you are confused..they are both beautiful!! I have to say option A cause it looks more "bridey" to me, but I still do love the sexiness of dress B.