Sign in to follow this  
JGAMMAGIRL77

Dreams-# of Weddings

I was just wondering if any one knew how many weddings does Dreams book per day. My friend just got back from a wedding at Dreams and he said there were several weddings on the same day. I was a little surprised.

Thanks,

Jess

I have always wondered this also, because on the website they advertise(on their website) only one per day, but many vendors always comment there is more than one going on.

The Dreams Puerto Vallarta WC told me they only did 1 per day. I'm going to be a little upset if there are a ton going on the same day sad.gif

I have a feeling there are more than 1 per day but that they make sure they are at different locations and different times...?

I know there must be a limit of some sort because I first requested our original wedding date (Oct 22) and they said that they were booked that day.

When I was there for my site visit, there was only 1 per day - EVERYDAY. However 2 of the days had 2 receptions going on. Both of those days there was one wedding at teh beach/gazebo and a church wedding. One reception was at the Oceana Terrace and the other at Cascade Terrace.

Just got back from Dreams Tulum, there were 2 or 3 per day. I think this is a bit much, considering it is a small resort...

Chantal