I couldn't find a thread like this when I was looking last week, so I thought I'd get one started... feel free to add your unique wedding invitation wording as well!! cheesy.gif

Beach Wedding Invitation Wording #1

Ocean waves will do the clapping,

as our vows we will say.

The sky will be our canopy,

on this our wedding day.

Please join us

as we exchange vows on

DATE

TIME

CITY, STATE

BRIDE

and

GROOM

Beach Wedding Invitation Wording #2

As unique as a seashell

as deep as the sea

As eternal as the waves

our love is meant to be

It is with joy that we,

BRIDE

and

GROOM

invite you to share

in our happiness

on DATE

YEAR

at TIME

ADDRESS

CITY, STATE

Beach Wedding Invitation Wording #3

Sea of Love . . .

As precious as the ocean's treasures,

too strong for anyone to measure.

Please join us as we

BRIDE

and

GROOM

are united in marriage

at an outdoor ceremony

on DAY

YEAR

at TIME

ADDRESS

CITY, STATE

Beach Wedding Invitation Wording #4

You are my blue sky, my wind

and my rain;

to you I pledge my love undaunted.

BRIDE

and

GROOM

invite you to share in the joy

when they exchange marriage vows

on DAY

YEAR

at TIME

ADDRESS

CITY, STATE

Beach Wedding Invitation Wording #5

Love washes in like the tide

soothing the parched sand . . .

BRIDE

and

GROOM

invite you to share in the happiness

as they are united in marriage

on DAY

YEAR

at TIME

ADDRESS

CITY, STATE

Beach Wedding Invitation Wording #6

A perfect shell is a gift from the sea

as beautiful and unique

as our love is meant to be

Please join us as we

BRIDE

and

GROOM

join our lives in marriage

on DAY

YEAR

at TIME

ADDRESS

CITY, STATE

Beach Wedding Invitation Wording #7

A beautiful beach

A clear blue sky

A love united

With waves crashing nearby

BRIDE

and

GROOM

on DAY

YEAR

at TIME

ADDRESS

CITY, STATE

Beach Wedding Invitation Wording #8

Each hour, each day, each year

We grow as two, yet as one,

We grow apart, yet together

Forming an eternal love

We, BRIDE

and GROOM

together with our parents

invite you to share in

our beach wedding

on DAY

YEAR

at TIME

ADDRESS

CITY, STATE

Beach Wedding Invitation Wording #9

Love fluttered into our hearts

BRIDE

and

GROOM

request the honour of your presence

at their marriage under the sun

on DAY

YEAR

at TIME

ADDRESS

CITY, STATE

Beach Wedding Invitation Wording #10

His love is the beach sunshine

that keeps me warm

To me, sheâ€s the lighthouse

during the storm

His love gave me wings

it has set me free

And wherever she is

thatâ€s where I want to be

We invite you to be with us

as we begin our new life together

on DAY

YEAR

at TIME

ADDRESS

CITY, STATE

BRIDE and GROOM

Beach Wedding Invitation Wording #11

Our wedding will be a fairy tale . . .

a dream without end.

A beach with a beautiful sun . . .

Please join us on the sand.

BRIDE

and

GROOM

invite you to share in the joy

when they exchange marriage vows

and begin their new life together

on DAY

YEAR

at TIME

ADDRESS

CITY, STATE

Also, I found this short article while searching...

Beach Weddings - 5 Musts for Beach Invitation Wording

by Renae Judkins

Destination weddings to Hawaii, the Bahamas, the Virgin Islands, Maui, Jamaica and more are becoming more and more popular as destination wedding planning online has become easier and easier. The beach is the most popular destination wedding theme these days and many brides want to start their wedding theme off right with a beautiful beach theme wedding invitation.

Many beach wedding invitation sites like BeachWedlockInvitations.com exist to offer hundreds of beach wedding invitations, but beach brides arenâ€t worried about finding the right beach invitation as much as they are worried about their beach wedding invitation wording.

Every bride wants her wedding to be unique and her wedding invitation is no different. Finding the perfect beach wedding invitation wording is as important as finding the perfect beach wedding invitation itself, so here are 5 beach wedding invitation wording tips.

1. Know yourself and your spouse to be - Your beach invitation wording should reflect you and your future spouses personalities, love and quirkiness … yes, quirkiness. Wedding invitations have been done for millions of years, if you want to be original, you are going to have to capture what makes you and your beach love different than other couples.

2. There is no wrong wording - Certain wedding invitation wording ethics exist, but most people donâ€t know them and wouldnâ€t notice if you went according to the rules or not. Besides, more and more brides and grooms are throwing the rules to the wind these days and just writing what they want. Donâ€t worry about trying to follow all the rules. The reason youâ€re probably having a beach wedding is because you didnâ€t want the traditional wedding ceremony anyway, so have your beach wedding invitation reflect the same free flowing spirit that the beach has.

3. Know your audience - Even though we just mentioned that your beach wedding invitation wording should be about you and your future beach spouse by placing your quirkiness in your beach invitation wording, remember who your audience is. If you are sending this invitation to an 80-year-old grandma, you probably donâ€t want to use profanity or other inappropriate language.

4. Beach phrases - Find a single beach phrase that fits you and your spouse but also suits the beach setting you will be married in. “Once upon a time on a beach …†or “What happens on the beach … stays in our hearts,†are just some examples. More examples can be found at BeachWedlockInvitations.com.

5. Match your wording to your invitation - Simple beach weddings with simple beach themes should have simple beach wedding invitation themes as well. A beach wedding with 10 - 50 people is an intimate setting and the invitations should reflect that. Donâ€t bog down the wording with a 20 line poem to begin the invitation. A beach wedding with over 500 people can be reason for the 20 line poem.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...