Photo

Flirty Girl Fitness

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 poohshek

poohshek
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:05 PM

After watching some of the moves on Flirty Girl Fitness Boutique :: DVD Collections, I decided this type of dance aren't meant for me. I could NOT stop laughing picturing myself doing what they showed in the clips. Plus I can't take these moves to the dance floor at the wedding!

#12 Duchess

Duchess
    • 358 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:37 AM

I actually got the DVD's, and they are very short workouts. The instruction and warm up removed, they are like 18 minutes, the same routine 8 times, and thats it, at least for booty beat. But...my legs were killing afterwards, so that is pretty good I guess.

#13 **Kat**

**Kat**
      • 2,682 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:26 PM

I have totally been wanting to try these! They look really fun on the commercials! Anyone else tried them recently?

#14 Lindobride14

Lindobride14
        • 279 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:53 PM

Haven't checked out the tapes, but if you have a Flirty Girl studio in your city, it's a great idea for a bachelorette party.

A friend had her bachelorette party at the studio in Chicago and they had a BLAST!!

They offer a ton of different classes, but there's one called Video Vixen where you learn the dance moves to a Beyonce/ Shakira/Pussycat Dolls style music video -- how fun!

#15 bsf&jpg

bsf&jpg
          • 222 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 06:02 PM

my friend is going to lend me the Carmen Electra version. And for my bach party we r doing a pole fitness class!

#16 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
            • 521 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 06:12 PM

I live near Chicago and am on their email list. I really want to go! A friend of mine went and had the time of her life. She said there wasn't only skinny girls there and everyone was so nice. She also said not only was it fun, but she was sore the next day! Now that I've started a new job downtown (Chicago), I may be able to start going after work.

#17 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
              • 307 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:35 PM

Im having part of my bach party at the one in chicago in october!!! I cant wait!! there are so many classes to choose from.

#18 Cindy*

Cindy*
                • 2,655 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:54 PM

Hmm, I'm on the email list for the one in Toronto. I have thought about trying out one of the classes but haven't yet. I think I will look into it. I know FI would love it. I just feel like I will be totally akward and inept at it and don't really want to make a fool of myself in front of other people.

#19 **Kat**

**Kat**
                  • 2,682 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:10 PM

I WISH we had something cool like this in Montana. But there is no way! I think I might have to order the dvds though! It looks like a lot of fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users