Photo

Red Lane Spa services questions...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GalaDezWed

GalaDezWed
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:11 PM

I have a Red Lane Spa credit and I am wondering about the type of hair styles and services they offer. As an African American woman, I am curious to know if they do complete hair services (relaxer, weave, etc.) and approx. prices. I also would love to see pictures of anyone who had their hair or other services done there. Were you satisfied?

Thanks in advance!
    Gala

#2 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
    • 856 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:11 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by GalaDezWed
      I have a Red Lane Spa credit and I am wondering about the type of hair styles and services they offer. As an African American woman, I am curious to know if they do complete hair services (relaxer, weave, etc.) and approx. prices. I also would love to see pictures of anyone who had their hair or other services done there. Were you satisfied?

Thanks in advance!
      Gala
      Hi Gala,

I plan on getting my hair done at Red Lane Spa. I booked a trial hair and makeup before my wedding just to ensure that it comes out the way I like on my wedding. I would not suggest getting a relaxer put in. They may not have the same products that your hairdresser uses in the states.

I am more than happy to post pictures when I get back.

Happy Planning!

#3 GalaDezWed

GalaDezWed
      • 7 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 04:46 PM

Thanks. I was planning on getting my hair done (Relaxer, cut etc.) before we went to Jamaica, but with the heat and humidity, I was just wondering what kind of services they provide when I get there. And the services are so expensive, the Bride on a budget doesnt know if she can afford the pre-wedding session too. We will see.

Gala

#4 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
        • 856 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 06:40 PM

I understand!!!

#5 dst10spr97

dst10spr97
          • 28 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:10 PM

I am seriously leaning towards going with micro braids, the style where its not really braided all the way, you know. I know how my hair does with Florida humidity so its going to act a fool over there. But I did have the same question and hadn't gotten around to posting it yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users