Calling Canadian/Winnipeg brides

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#71 Jenn&Kraig

Jenn&Kraig
  • 190 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:18 PM

Joss,

I LOVE your wedding site!! Its really nicely laid out!! I love the opening tropical pics! it's get you in the mood right off the hop!

#72 Jenn&Kraig

Jenn&Kraig
    • 190 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:30 PM

Krayzeekitty,

I actually had the shoe on sand dilema conversation on another thread, a girl from Toronto named Chanti tol me this

Jenn, I got married on the beach with my high heels. There are little rubber "stopper" that are clear that you can put over your heels to protect them and stabilize you when walking on "shifty" surfaces. I paid $5 for them here in Toronto, and they worked beautifully :-)

So I think its worith looking into!!!

#73 Joss

Joss
      • 188 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 11:49 PM

The rubber stoppers are a great idea for heels. I'm getting foot jewellery for the TTD session - Barefoot Jewelry and Bridal Destination Beach Wedding. Let me know if you get discount for larger orders, i'd be totally in.

#74 krayzeekitty

krayzeekitty
        • 199 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 10:36 AM

Jenn - yes indeed you have time on your side!!

Joss - Thanks for starting the social thread :)
          http://tickers.Ticke....05c0/event.png

Looking to share photographer week of January 16, 2010 Holguin, Cuba

#75 Jules

Jules
          • 169 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:37 AM

Hi Winnipeg girls,
            I started a thread about possibly doing a group order on mugs if you are doing OOT bags. I didn't really put a good title on it so I'm not sure if anyone saw it.

OOT Bags Travel Mugs Group Order?

I don't know how to link things in here yet! Sorry :)

#76 Joss

Joss
            • 188 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:12 AM

Nice. I was thinking group orders would be the way to go, as we could get better deals on things being shipped to the same place. When do you need to know about the mugs?

#77 Jules

Jules
              • 169 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:39 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Joss
                Nice. I was thinking group orders would be the way to go, as we could get better deals on things being shipped to the same place. When do you need to know about the mugs?
                Oh, not for a while I'm sure. We don't have numbers yet. I'm 3/4 done making the invites (ran out of paper) so they are getting out a little later than I planned. Hopefully by next week they will all be done and mailed! Then it is just a matter of how fast ppl are going to rsvp, hopefully quickly!

#78 Jenn&Kraig

Jenn&Kraig
                • 190 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 02:48 PM

What are you guys doing for invitations? Are you/did you do a save the date card as well? I'm trying to decide if I should make them or buy them...but am struggling where to go for either options!

#79 KPEG

KPEG
                  • 267 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:31 PM

I'm in the same boat as you Jenn&Kraig. I think I'm forgoing the STDs and just doing simple invitations and a wedding website.

#80 Joss

Joss
                    • 188 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:16 PM

We decided kind of last minute to do a DW (like 2 months ago), so we sent an email to people asking them to check out our website for the details. We called all the grandparents / aunties & uncles who aren't internet inclined. Then we sent a "formal" invitation by mail to everyone (it was a postcard style), and had them RSVP to our TA.

If my DW was further away, i totally would have done some of the cute STDs and things i've seen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users