Photo

How can I ask my bridesmaids to be a part of the wedding?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jrf241

jrf241
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:45 PM

Help! I want to ask my bridesmaids to be in my wedding in a creative way! I have thought of giving them personalized flip flops, tote bags, luggage tags or passport holders along with a personal note asking them to be in the wedding. None of these ideas is really clicking with me. Does anyone have any suggestions?? I am totally down for any "homemade" DIY ideas as well!
    Melissa & Justin

#2 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
    • 4,512 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:52 PM

I had trouble with this too. I ended up finding a picture of me with each one of them separately and wrote a poem over top in Photoshop that said at the bottom "will you be my bridesmaid/MOH". I've been friends with one of my bridesmaids forever so I used a picture from when we were 4! Then I put it in a frame and took each one out separately for breakfast/dinner and gave it to them. They seemed to like them.
      *Formerly Nikki07*
      My Planning Thread

#3 JOSIE

JOSIE
      • 1,792 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:57 PM

I used message in a bottle to ask mine! Beachcomber Message In A Bottle Invitation

I loved them and couldnt afford to do invites this way (because we had too many).

My BM's loved them and they're using them as decorations in their places :) too cute!

#4 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 06:10 PM

I did cards and they loved them - super inexpensive also! Here they are:

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t36606

#5 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
          • 5,466 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 06:13 PM

I sent flowers to my girls here in canada and to the girls in the US I sent this little cookie set that had a 'will you be my bridesmaid' card with it.. they all loved them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users