jobs/businesses on the side

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:10 PM

I like the babysitting idea for sure. I think I'll be looking into that in the fall seeing as it's cottage time right now! :)

#32 Bing & Win Win

Bing & Win Win
    • 83 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:43 AM

I know people that clean houses. Only takes a couple hours and you schedule it when you can do it.

#33 SgtPepperette

• 1,225 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:52 AM

I would be another one that is a home party consultant. I sell lia sophia, and am still impresed with how much money you can make in the amount of hours you put in. I am finding it harder to get out there and book more shows with the balancing act of work, wedding planning, school, and home life.

#34 boscobel

• VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:17 PM

I have had to remove a few posts from this thread due to the fact that people posted links to their sites. We need to be careful about what we allow to be posted since the vendors that help support this site pay a fee for the ability to advertise their services. If you aren't a paying vendor on this site, then you aren't permitted to make any reference to your business. Sorry to put a damper on the discussion. If you are interested in becoming a paying vendor, check out the vendor rules here - http://bestdestinati....com/forum/t921.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users