JA Brides ..where are you .. check in

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon View Post
Good grief you are so organized. Congrats on that! I thought I was super organized but I think you have me beat!!! LOL
THANKS, Christine!!

Sometimes, I think I might be crazy for going about our planning the way I am, but haven't we all seen those shows where the bride is running around like an imbicile only days before her wedding, because she left everything until the last minutes?!? I am trying to avoid being "THAT girl"!

OH, AND CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE, KEILA! October is just around the bend.....you must be sooooo excited, bride-to-be! wink.gif

• 3 months later...

So, it's almost 2010 -- HOW IS EVERYONE COMING ALONG WITH THEIR PLANNING?!? CONGRATULATIONS to all the brides that have gotten married in the past few months!

Since my last post, most recently we have:

Mailed Save the Date postcards for AHR

Booked/placed deposit for AHR Venue for 8/14/10

Booked/placed deposit for AHR Photographer

Booked/placed deposit for AHR DJ

Selected New Cake design; set appointments for cake tastings for Jan. 2010

Decided on guest favors for AHR

Previously completed:

* Booked Room for May 11- 15 @ Sandals Grande Ocho Rios (confirmed wedding date of May 14th, 2010 @ 2 pm)

* Booked/put deposit down for May 15-18 @ Sandal Royal Caribbean in Montego Bay (a little mini-moon just the two of us!)

* Booked and put the deposit down on our off-resort photographer for a combined portrait session (with guests) and TTD for John and I at both a beach and a falls location

* Bought 3 wedding dresses (ceremony, AHR, & TTD) & accessories

* Mailed Official Invitations

* Bought both of our wedding bands

* Booked Flowers with Plumeria's Wedding Flowers

------------------

HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GREAT, and is FEELING STRESS-FREE! wink.gif

So here's where we are at right now:

*picked date: June 1, 2010

*selected venue: Breezes Grand Negril

*booked 12 people (a few more to book on their own)

*purchased wedding dress (should be in the middle of January! YAY!)

*found bridesmaid dresses I love, just need to find the material I like to have them made

*found groom/groomsmen shirts (not ordered yet)

*social: booked venue, hired D.J, collecting prizes

It seems like a lot and not nearly enough at the same time!!!

I am getting married on May 22, 2010 at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort! I just purchased my wedding gown. I have been looking for invitations that I can do myself and just ordered my OOT bags. Have so much to do but I think I will be calm once the holidays pass and I can focus once again!

71 sleeps until we leave! we still have to make the OOT bags and we are making tie dyed shirts to put in them (we are having an event on our 2nd day there where everyone has to wear them) edit and print the welcome letters, find FIs shirt and tie for the ceremony, push my bridesmaids to buy their shoes(i'm buying their outfits and letting them buy their shoes), alterations on my dress in Jan! yay! still need my jewelry figured out, gifts for FIs parents and my mom (my dad's already purchased), send off birth certificates to WC, oooh and much much more i'm sure!!

we have 47 people, including ourselves booked. however, i think a couple girls might have to back out cause of pregnancies! :)

good thread...gets me thinking of what i need to get doing! hehehe

Eight weeks & 2 days until our wedding in March.

Holiday & wedding package paid paid for apart from if we decide on any upgrades,

photo' etc.

Dress fitting 6th January, can't wait very excited.

Just need to get H2b's suit & then all sorted............

• 4 weeks later...