Karisma Hotels - El Dorado & Azul Brides!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 amybermuda

• 870 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:43 AM

I thought a Karisma chain would help with the more generic questions people are having in regards to booking a wedding there.

Does anyone know how their "Specials" work? I looked up the "GROUP" specials and it looks like we should get a welcome recpetion and dinner and a farewell dinner included for my wedding. I would rather use that special than the All About the Bride which was more like a rebate program it seemed. Should I just leave it to my Travel Agent to organize these deals?

Anyone getting married there pick your champagne or wine choices yet?

Look forward to hearing from all the Karisma brides!

#2 ikupoo

• 171 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:53 AM

I've never heard of this "group specials" As far as I know, if you book a casita and your guests book 3 more rooms, you get a free weding package which comes with (1)dinner which you can choose to use for welcome/reception or farewell breakfast at El cocotal.
      You have to purchase private dinner if you want to book private dinner at Tucanes or beach location

I haen't picked wine since I don't drink! You can find more info on the EDR thread

#3 s_katrese

• 182 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:04 PM

I noticed that they had several specials, I too would like yo know how they work. I have posted this in another thread, but did not receive any replies. My question is can you combine 2 specials?

#4 s_katrese

• 182 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:52 AM

I have contacted TA Jennifer, thanks for the tip.

#5 JenniferSS

• Banned
          • 1,047 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:42 PM

Actually I don't think I heard from you- Please resend if you didn't hear from me as I haven't had any Karisma requests come through in awhile that I can remember!

#6 CanadianLindsey

• 284 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:22 AM

After reading the dress code for dinners at the Karisma resorts, my FI was wondering if he can wear jeans as it only says "no shorts or bermudas" but doesn't say if men must wear dress pants.  I know last time we went to an AI in Mexico the men all wore nice jeans to dinner and it wasn't a problem.  Does anyone know for sure?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users