Photo

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 Carlitarenee

Carlitarenee
  • 248 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:08 AM

LOL. I didn't think it was real either but I found it on TripAdvisor when I was researching hotels. Its on the North Shore of Oahu.... but they don't have a Kapula Suite Not that we could afford it anyways!

#12 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:55 AM

I love this movie! I love HIMYM too so maybe it attracts the same type of people :) I've seen this movie twice and I'd totally watch it again...maybe I need to buy it!

The Turtle Bay Resort actually had a "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" package you could get that included 5 nights in one of those cottages and a bunch of extras. I was considering it for our honeymoon too for awhile but we decided to go somewhere else in Hawaii. That resort looks gorgeous though!

#13 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
      • 417 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:05 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by *Heather*
        I love this movie! I love HIMYM too so maybe it attracts the same type of people :) I've seen this movie twice and I'd totally watch it again...maybe I need to buy it!

The Turtle Bay Resort actually had a "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" package you could get that included 5 nights in one of those cottages and a bunch of extras. I was considering it for our honeymoon too for awhile but we decided to go somewhere else in Hawaii. That resort looks gorgeous though!
        Seriously? haha that's great...I want to go there now for our honeymoon!

#14 da.shmoopies

da.shmoopies
        • 223 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:15 PM

I love this movie. I think Jason Segel is cute. ~ It made me want to watch "How I met Your Mother."

We are getting hitched in Hawaii and we keep quoting the moving... "A wedding in Hawaii.... How original!" Hilarious.

#15 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
          • 1,418 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:48 PM

Such a great movie!!! Love it as well!! That's crazy that you can get the "Forgetting Sarah Marshall Package" hehe :) Would probably be awesome to stay there!!

#16 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
            • 5,649 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:54 PM

That movie is hilarious although I must say I did NOT need to see Jason Segel's penis haha. :P

#17 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 04:25 PM

DH and I watch this movie all the time!! We love it!! :)

#18 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 04:38 PM

Loved this movie and actuallly loved the penis shots. We always see boobs in movies, why not a little peen?!

I have had an obsession with staying at that resort ever since watching that movie. Looks amazing.

#19 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                  • 5,649 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 04:44 PM

Jessica - haha don't get me wrong, I'm all for nudie equality in movies lol I just don't find that guy attractive whatsoever so what grossed me out about that was that it was him...naked. lol

#20 pmkaraan

pmkaraan
                    • 171 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:50 PM

I love this movie! I'm actually getting married at the resort they filmed at in Oahu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users