Photo

Starlitk's Dreams Tulum Wedding Review 6/27/09 - SUPER LONG

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 northernflasher

northernflasher
  • 499 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 05:40 PM

Congratulations. Many Thanks for your detailed review. So glad despite the hiccups you had a wonderful day. Looking forward to pics.
    Michelle X

PLANNING THREAD:http://bestdestinati....-thread-58694/DREAMS TULUM REVIEW: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-59147/EXCURSIONS AND SIGHTSEEING REVIEW IN RIVIERA MAYA: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati...com/fo...ra-...

#12 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 06:54 PM

Thanks for all the details. Sorry about the rain and the WC at hotel. Congrats on be a Mrs. and the pcis you shared were very nice.

#13 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,369 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 07:03 PM

Wow thanks for that very honest review!! Im so sorry not everything went as planned - especially the ceremony as you two worked so hard to make it personal. That being said I was so happy to hear at the end that you still had an AMAZING time with your friends and family and you definitely have some great memories!!! Congrats and cant wait to see pics!

#14 weddingchick

weddingchick
        • 1,052 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:06 PM

great detailed review. The few photos you shared look great!

#15 MsZ

MsZ
          • 410 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:58 PM

Thanks for posting such an honest review.. it really helps others be aware of what to look out for. Despite the bumps in your road, the pics you posted look great! I love your set up!! After reading the good review parts mixed in with the bad, I'm grateful for you that your photographer was awesome- thats one thing no one wants to ever go bad...

Congrats on your wedding!!

#16 breeze616

breeze616
            • 1,760 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:36 PM

Despite the hiccups, your pictures look absolutely beautiful! Congrats!!

#17 DRB

DRB
              • 647 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:38 PM

Great honest review. Sorry you had to deal with all of those hiccups! Your pictures are beautiful though!

#18 starlitk

starlitk
                • 76 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:33 PM

Thanks, everyone!
                  Here is a link to our pro pic slideshow by Josh Stephenson of Leografia Weddings. I would definitely give the pictures an <b>A</b> and would highly recommend Leografia! I'm happy to talk more about how great he was if you have any questions - just PM me.

Access our slideshow here: Tulum or
                  here: Tulum

#19 Arcticpinkprincess

Arcticpinkprincess
                  • 24 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 06:40 PM

Thanks for the very detailed review. I am very sorry to here about all of the troubles you had. We will be sure to keep everything you mentioned in mind for ours in February.
                    I was also wondering what kind of packages Josh Stephenson offers?

Thanks a bunch,
                    Ashley

#20 starlitk

starlitk
                    • 76 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:21 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Arcticpinkprincess
                      Thanks for the very detailed review. I am very sorry to here about all of the troubles you had. We will be sure to keep everything you mentioned in mind for ours in February.
                      I was also wondering what kind of packages Josh Stephenson offers?

Thanks a bunch,
                      Ashley
                      We paid a flat fee, which included unlimited coverage the night before at our welcome dinner as well as our entire wedding day. We also covered his airfare from Mexico City. I am not sure what other kinds of packages he offers, but he was very quick when responding to our initial inquiry of him at weddings@leografia.com. I'll PM you more info on the pricing of our package, which was definitely worth it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users