Sign in to follow this  
pensfan

Newbie heading to Cuba

Hey Everyone, just got engaged a few weeks ago and trying to plan a wedding in Varadero, Cuba next November. Haven't 100% decided on a resort yet, so any suggestions are welcomed :)

Welcome to the forum. A lot of great info in here. You should check out the Cuba section for more info on the resorts. Cuba is an amazing place to get married at!

Happy Planning!!

:) Dmitri

Hi,welcome. You will love this forum and find all sorts of ideas here. These people are great and very supportive. Cuba is also an excellent place to go and get married. We love d it so much on first visit we could not wait to go back and decided to get married there too. Have fun planning your wedding, these girls here will help you make it better than you dreamed of. I know they definitey made a difference with me and mine. I continue to check regularily for new ideas, and new posts. The worst thing about this forum, is that it is addictive! Good luck and enjoy!

Congrats and welcome!

My advice:

RESORT SHOPPING! Go down to Cuba this year and look around! What better way to see what you like, than by poking around the resorts themselves?

Happy Planning!