Sign in to follow this  
SDSteph

Just got home from 1st day dress shopping (Pics)

I love the picture of the dress you posted, its beautiful, I hope it looks good on you. Post pics when you try that one on for sure.

I like the first best! While you were at David's Bridal did you try on the T9612 style (all lace v neck trumpet)? From what I can tell, you're built a bit like me, taller with larger breasts, and I LOVED that one. More than I wanted to spend though, so back to the drawing board!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCBridetoBe1909 View Post
I like the first best! While you were at David's Bridal did you try on the T9612 style (all lace v neck trumpet)? From what I can tell, you're built a bit like me, taller with larger breasts, and I LOVED that one. More than I wanted to spend though, so back to the drawing board!

I love that DB dress (T9612)! It's sooo pretty.

The 1st dress looks gorgeous, but so does the 3rd! Strapless looks great on you. And the most recent dress you posted would combine them so that could look fabulous too. Ah, decisions. I would just keep trying on dresses until you find one you feel amazing in & can't stop thinking about. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCBridetoBe1909 View Post
I didn't try that one on, I just saw it on the web site and it is really beautiful. I wish I would have tried that one on. I know a bride that found a dress that she loved but didn't want to pay retail for it so she found it on ebay for 1/4 of the price and just had it altered to fit her. So if you really love the dress you might be able to find it for cheaper.

I need to stay away from lace I think, I am not very gracefull and I can alreay see myself getting caught on somthing and ripping the whole dress off myself in front of all of Mexico. As it is we are having a contest to see who can guess how many stains my dress ends up with after the wedding day/reception, whom ever wins either gets a prize or a free night stay we have not decided.

I'm going to say that I like the first one the best. I think you should keep looking because there are soo many dresses out there to pic from and you'll know which dress is made for you as soon as you put it on.

Jess