January 2010 brides!!
Posted 25 July 2009 - 02:20 PM
Is anyone doing a month before newsletter / pamphlet?
Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:26 PM
Well a managed to finish stuff for the guestbook this weekend. I will some pictures probably tomorrow. This is exciting!
Joss - I wasn't planning on doing that. Most of my guests are avid traveller's and know what to expect and have been to Jamaica before. So I didn't feel the need to do this.
Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:42 PM
Thank you Lisa for starting this thread! Time to get cracking!
Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:59 PM
Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:51 AM
Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:00 AM
Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:56 PM
Hair/makeup salon booked
STD's sent out
Wedding dress ordered
Shoes purchased (although I have to see if they'll match the dress still!)
DJ - almost hired
Venue booked - almost booked one villa, but coordinator came up with a fabulous one! So glad I waited to send the check!
Gifts for bridal party
Gifts for parents
Invites - although I do know which ones I want, just waiting to find out the venue info to put on them!
There are so many other little things to add to all of this, but I think I am fairly ahead of the game! My goal is to really finalize as much as I can by November! Still don't have favors, etc. either. We're not doing OOT bags b/c everyone is staying in different places. Too hard to get them all out!
Thanks again for this thread! I'll keep checking back to see what others have posted so that I don't forget all the little details!
Good luck to everyone! January is just around the corner!
Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:28 AM
Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:37 AM
- Dress ordered, should be in any day now
- BM Dresses and Jewelry purchased
- FI and GM Outfits Purchases (just need to be hemmed)
- Garter/Hair Flower/Sand Cermony/Necklace/Shoes Purchased
- Invites Sent
- Resort Deposits Paid
- Date Confirmed
- Honeymoon Booked and deposit down
- Just had our Jack and Jill (wanted nice weather for outside BBQ)
- Photographer booked/ Deposit Paid (I am bringing mine down)
- Ordered Gifts for BM
- I think that may be it...
- Any and All things resort related; Pick Ceremony/Reception location, Flowers, I don't even know or I would try to do it...
- Marriage license and documents translated to Spanish
Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:48 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users