Jump to content

Photo

January 2010 brides!!


  • Please log in to reply
314 replies to this topic

#221 IMPPEARL

IMPPEARL
  • Jr. Member
  • 336 posts

    Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:32 PM

    I'm getting my sisters friend to do my play list for me. So glad she said no prob its one less thing for me to think about... plus I'm really no good at knowing who sings what etc. I'll bring some CD just in case but I'm sure she'll do a great job. I sent her a list of some things I like and my sister says she's been working really hard on it!! I feel for you all I don't honestly know how I'd get it done!
    Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
    http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
    http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

    #222 aimee!

    aimee!
    • Member
    • 696 posts

      Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:02 PM

      My cups came in today. They are Awesome! Ebay seller cupman19 was really great to work with!

      My only complaint is that I suck at judging colors online. :/ boo. I got "pearl teal" but in person I would call it jungle green!! I might have to whip out my crayola box to confirm... but that used to be my favorite crayon color, LOL!

      My colors are tiffany blue (aqua/teal) and hot pink. So I really have no place for jungle green. I was totally bummed an hour ago, but now I think I'm getting over it.

      Here's a pick of the cups next to my tiffany blue table number. The flash is doing some crazy things to the colors, and it doesn't help that both are metallic.
      Click the image to open in full size.

      & here's the pic that made me choose pearl teal.
      Click the image to open in full size.

      Maybe a little mis-leading... I don't know. But I am taking 110% of the blame for picking this color- I did NOT ask the seller for advice & again, he was AWESOME to work with. I highly recommend him.
      Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

      #223 ML YoungLove

      ML YoungLove
      • Member
      • 531 posts

        Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:30 AM

        Lovee the table numbers and cups! It is a little mis-leading, from the pic of the colour to the pic of the actual cups. Everyone will be so pumped to fill them, they will not worrie about the colour!
        Mrs. Young

        #224 aimee!

        aimee!
        • Member
        • 696 posts

          Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:37 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ML YoungLove
          Lovee the table numbers and cups! It is a little mis-leading, from the pic of the colour to the pic of the actual cups. Everyone will be so pumped to fill them, they will not worrie about the colour!
          Yes! So true! I came to the realization last night that people aren't going to be using these at the reception, so who cares what color they are. The rest of their vacation doesn't have to be tiffany blue. LOL :)
          Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

          #225 ML YoungLove

          ML YoungLove
          • Member
          • 531 posts

            Posted 13 December 2009 - 08:55 PM

            Girls... I finally posted my planning thread. Wow.. time is going fast! 20 days until we leave!!! I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the Jan Brides planning threads in the very near furture!!! Congrats to us!
            Mrs. Young

            #226 *Meagan*

            *Meagan*
            • Sr. Member
            • 5,521 posts

              Posted 14 December 2009 - 01:45 AM

              I think the cups look great! No one is going to notice. No worries!!!

              We got the boys clothes from Island Importer friday. I ordered them tuesday, early wednesday morning!!! super fast!!!!! and we love them!!!!

              #227 aimee!

              aimee!
              • Member
              • 696 posts

                Posted 14 December 2009 - 11:37 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by future_mrs2010
                I think the cups look great! No one is going to notice. No worries!!!

                We got the boys clothes from Island Importer friday. I ordered them tuesday, early wednesday morning!!! super fast!!!!! and we love them!!!!
                Wow, that's awesome!!
                I need to get back in action today... I took a few days off & got lazy.
                Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

                #228 Danielle77

                Danielle77
                • Jr. Member
                • 200 posts

                  Posted 15 December 2009 - 12:22 AM

                  OMG I need to vent...so my dress finally came in this weekend. I went to try it on today and insted of being a size 14 like I ordered and diamond white it is a size 6/8 and ivory. AHHHH I am leaving in 18 days. I am totally freaking out. The bridal shop call the company and they are sending a dress but it is a size 18 and a zip up. I wanted a corset. The dress company is going to take in the dress, like 4 inches everywhere and put in a corset and all of this is apparently going to happen before Christmas. OMG this is way too stressful. Sorry for the rant but I had to get it out.

                  #229 aimee!

                  aimee!
                  • Member
                  • 696 posts

                    Posted 15 December 2009 - 01:26 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Danielle77
                    OMG I need to vent...so my dress finally came in this weekend. I went to try it on today and insted of being a size 14 like I ordered and diamond white it is a size 6/8 and ivory. AHHHH I am leaving in 18 days. I am totally freaking out. The bridal shop call the company and they are sending a dress but it is a size 18 and a zip up. I wanted a corset. The dress company is going to take in the dress, like 4 inches everywhere and put in a corset and all of this is apparently going to happen before Christmas. OMG this is way too stressful. Sorry for the rant but I had to get it out.
                    Ohmygosh!! Deep breaths!! First of all, I'm so sorry, what a nightmare!

                    Second, I know this is going to sound crazy, and be almost impossible to do, but try to relax. I'm sure they'll do everything they can to fix the situation, and you've still got enough time to get things worked out. Worrying isn't going to get you anywhere (I know, it's impossible to avoid sometimes!).

                    I'm sending you all my good thoughts & wishes!!!

                    Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

                    #230 *Meagan*

                    *Meagan*
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 5,521 posts

                      Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:08 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Danielle77
                      OMG I need to vent...so my dress finally came in this weekend. I went to try it on today and insted of being a size 14 like I ordered and diamond white it is a size 6/8 and ivory. AHHHH I am leaving in 18 days. I am totally freaking out. The bridal shop call the company and they are sending a dress but it is a size 18 and a zip up. I wanted a corset. The dress company is going to take in the dress, like 4 inches everywhere and put in a corset and all of this is apparently going to happen before Christmas. OMG this is way too stressful. Sorry for the rant but I had to get it out.
                      FACK! Please tell me they are giving you a huge discount!!!! dont freak out! dont freak out!




                      1 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users