Photo

January 2010 brides!!

• Please log in to reply
314 replies to this topic

#191 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
  • 5,521 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:37 AM

Yah that is my last option. Island Importer is pricey. We are paying for everyones outfits.BUt its my last option. Im going to order them soon. We dont leave until January 17th. SO we should be ok! And I have found them on macys, amazon, and some other places. BUt they are all about the same price. So I guess thats what Im going to do.

We pay off the trip on Monday.
    Still need to purchase my girls bouquets.
    Entire bridal party gifts
    Towels and cups for OOT bags.
    OOT bags.
    Gift for my dad.
    Pay for photographer (installments.) not too worried.
    Find a bracelet.
    Finish paying for rings.
    Have my dress fitting on December 19th.

Cant remember what else! And this woman from Etsy will not contact me back about FI's ring! making me nuts!

#192 krayzeekitty

krayzeekitty
    • 199 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 11:11 AM

Hey ladies - so today is officially the 6 week mark until we leave!!

To do still:
      Find a sexy pair of panties to wear - any suggestions??
      at least 2 more dress fittings
      fill out paperwork for resort
      FI and best men's attire
      music
      Best Man gift
      find hair inspiration pictures
      find someone to house sit

In the last few weeks I got LOTS done!!
      Ordered my garter, hair vine and jewellery all off Etsy
      got BM gifts (pandora bracelets)
      finished OOT bags
      went for 1st fitting

it seems to all be coming together. My to do list that is left is mostly FI's to do list!!

Happy weekend!!
      http://tickers.Ticke....05c0/event.png

Looking to share photographer week of January 16, 2010 Holguin, Cuba

#193 IMPPEARL

IMPPEARL
      • 336 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 12:09 PM

OMG its coming up so quickly!! We leave in 4 weeks!! FI and I went to the Town hall yesterday and did our legal wedding! So I guess I should now say Husband!!! lol Started to put together OOT bags and pack them, just have to go stuff for 2 more! We are going to be way over in luggage I figured out that together we will have 4 peices! Guess I'm going to have to add a little more to the budget for the extra! Lets see... Picked up my Dress on Monday, just have to get it steamed. Have my rings, garter BM outfits, Shoes, GM outfits, FIL got his pants yesterday fro Island Importer... I think I am almost done! Trying to tie up the loose ends b4 Christmas, as things are going to get busy. Then we're off on the 3rd!!! I can't wait!!!
        Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
        http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
        http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

#194 Billisa

Billisa
        • 76 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 02:25 PM

I don't know, maybe the Jamaican vibes are already washing over me...but the closer we get to the big day, the calmer I become. Is it the calm before the storm? Am I just delusional at this point?!! LOL

ONE MONTH TOMORROW!!!!

#195 aimee!

aimee!
          • 696 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 02:31 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by krayzeekitty
            To do still:
            Find a sexy pair of panties to wear - any suggestions??
            I bought a few pairs of VS "the lacie" that I might wear... I haven't decided which color yet. VS had some super cute bridal undies last summer, but they aren't making any really cute ones right now. but you may be able to find some of the discontinued ones on ebay.
            Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#196 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
            • 5,521 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 03:59 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by IMPPEARL
              OMG its coming up so quickly!! We leave in 4 weeks!! FI and I went to the Town hall yesterday and did our legal wedding! So I guess I should now say Husband!!! lol Started to put together OOT bags and pack them, just have to go stuff for 2 more! We are going to be way over in luggage I figured out that together we will have 4 peices! Guess I'm going to have to add a little more to the budget for the extra! Lets see... Picked up my Dress on Monday, just have to get it steamed. Have my rings, garter BM outfits, Shoes, GM outfits, FIL got his pants yesterday fro Island Importer... I think I am almost done! Trying to tie up the loose ends b4 Christmas, as things are going to get busy. Then we're off on the 3rd!!! I can't wait!!!

How are the pants from island importer?! Are they see through at all? and what colors did you get? Also are they true to size. Im worried Med will be too short for my FI but large seems pretty large in the waist.. Fill me in on as many details as possible please?? lolol..also did you get shirts from there?

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Billisa
              I don't know, maybe the Jamaican vibes are already washing over me...but the closer we get to the big day, the calmer I become. Is it the calm before the storm? Am I just delusional at this point?!! LOL

ONE MONTH TOMORROW!!!!

BAHAHA I am def not calm! I have entered panic mode! LoL

#197 Danielle77

Danielle77
              • 200 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 04:06 AM

Thanks ladies you are the best....I am trying to keep calm. We just finished our ceremony yesterday and it is onto the music this week. I can't blieve how fast the time is passing. Still no dress yet though

#198 ML YoungLove

ML YoungLove
                • 531 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:12 AM

Danielle, How come you do not have a dress? Has it not yet come in? What about alterations I would be freaking out!!!

We pretty much have everything done, which excites me! The only thing left are the ceremony fans and music. I picked up my dress and the MOH dress yesterday all altered!! I am with you Billisa, I am more calm now than I was a couple of months ago. 26 more days until we leave for Jamaica!!!!!! So pumped!! Do not stress too much ladies, everything will fall into place!!
                  Mrs. Young

#199 Danielle77

Danielle77
                  • 200 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 07:07 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ML YoungLove
                    Danielle, How come you do not have a dress? Has it not yet come in? What about alterations I would be freaking out!!!

We pretty much have everything done, which excites me! The only thing left are the ceremony fans and music. I picked up my dress and the MOH dress yesterday all altered!! I am with you Billisa, I am more calm now than I was a couple of months ago. 26 more days until we leave for Jamaica!!!!!! So pumped!! Do not stress too much ladies, everything will fall into place!!
                    I am freaking out a bit...I ordered my dress in July and it still isn't in. It was supposed to be shipped on the 3rd of December so hopefully it will be in soon. I am hoping I don't need any alterations but the store has told me that their seamstress knows that my alterations will need to be a priority. I am trying not tto think about it too much but it does freak me out. A friend of mine has offered up her wedding dress if mine isn't in in time, hopefully it won't come to that. It will all work out...right :S

#200 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
                    • 5,521 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 07:10 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Danielle77
                      I am freaking out a bit...I ordered my dress in July and it still isn't in. It was supposed to be shipped on the 3rd of December so hopefully it will be in soon. I am hoping I don't need any alterations but the store has told me that their seamstress knows that my alterations will need to be a priority. I am trying not tto think about it too much but it does freak me out. A friend of mine has offered up her wedding dress if mine isn't in in time, hopefully it won't come to that. It will all work out...right :S
                      Well its good that your seamstress knows and that you will be a priority. That is always comforting! Did it def ship on the 3rd or you are not sure?? Where is it shipping from?? Keep breathing.. try not to stress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users