| Originally Posted by kuteliya |
Urgh so now my list has gone down to tons of little things that are annoying me!!!!
1. Finally make a choice in the darn color FI and the GMs are going to wear due to the fact that my future MIL decided has an amethyst dress and my future FIL is going to be one of the GM's. So find a color that matches us and her! (urgh!!!)
2. Get fans and card stock to make the lables for them
3. Make the place cards
4. See if i have to rent extra linens due to having more ppl than expected show up..
5. Get a coffee bar set up for FI family
6. Get some chair sashes for the ceremony
7. Pick out shoes for the flower girl
8. Contact the cake guy double check the design is going to be made per FI request
9. Finish the damn music list
10. Contact the venue about having the ceremony on the beach to get the proper permits.
11. Keep myself SANE through all of this!
We don't even have our bridesmaid dresses yet (just my sister) or our groomsmen stuff or groom's stuff...
I (oops, I mean we) have decided to save some $$ we are going to get married the day before we leave and do a symbolic down there (way less paperwork too).. still feel guilty about this but in the big picture I guess we'll be married either way right?
Also, I haven't even started my AHR stuff which we really need to do as we want to have it in the spring when there will be no possibility of snowstorms etc. and everyone can come..
You guys seem much more organized than me!