January 2010 brides!!
Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:17 PM
i had my first fitting last night (no pics, sorry!). and now i'm focusing my attention on toning up my arms. :/ ugh.
Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:26 AM
Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:07 PM
Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:52 AM
Well ladies. I found my wedding band woot woot! ANd our purchased FI's and mine! CHange it up a bit. We also purchased FI's wedding attire along with the groomsmen. Everything is coming together! Our last payment is due on december 4th. I cant believe how close we are getting!
Christmas will be here soon and before you know it we will be taking downt he decorations and leaving!
How is everyone else doing? Does it feel real yet?
Posted 12 November 2009 - 05:52 PM
Hope all is well January brides, sounds like everyone is getting their To-Do list completed. Always a nice feeling isn't it? I was thinking of doing my planning thread in the next couple of weeks, and cannot believe it is that time already.
Only a month and a few short weeks left! Yay!
Posted 12 November 2009 - 07:41 PM
Happy Packing everyone!
Posted 13 November 2009 - 05:25 PM
Posted 14 November 2009 - 03:30 AM
Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:05 AM
Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:32 AM
1. Finally make a choice in the darn color FI and the GMs are going to wear due to the fact that my future MIL decided has an amethyst dress and my future FIL is going to be one of the GM's. So find a color that matches us and her! (urgh!!!)
2. Get fans and card stock to make the lables for them
3. Make the place cards
4. See if i have to rent extra linens due to having more ppl than expected show up..
5. Get a coffee bar set up for FI family
6. Get some chair sashes for the ceremony
7. Pick out shoes for the flower girl
8. Contact the cake guy double check the design is going to be made per FI request
9. Finish the damn music list
10. Contact the venue about having the ceremony on the beach to get the proper permits.
11. Keep myself SANE through all of this!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users