January 2010 brides!!

~*Lisa*~

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning Ladies! I can't believe it's almost here...the wedding, not xmas...but that too. I received my travel mugs yesterday :o, very excited about that as they turned out really well. I will try to post a pic at somepoint today once I figure out how!

I think I have everything for the most part done with the exception for the following:

-make a list of all the pics i would like taken

-make a music list for dinner

-write thank you letters for guests

I know I'm forgetting a few things... can't think for the life of me what they are right now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Lisa*~ View Post
OMG I would be freaking if I didn't have a dress right now - oh wait, I am freakin because I have a dress but it's too huge!!! AHHHHHHHH!! My aunt is coming into town this week sometime and hopefully she'll get it taken in really soon. We also got our welcome letter done and tonight, hopefully make a couple of OOT bags so that I can ship them to some family members.

I still have to do music. I have NO idea what song I want to walk down the aisle to. Any ideas?! This is stressing me out!
Lisa,
Did you check out the music section where everyone is listing songs? Also, try going on youtube and put in wedding songs, etc...
I still haven't chosen a song either.. and now realized I'm still not done my OOT bags..crap, forgot about those.
shots.gif
I haven't picked a song to dance with my Dad yet either... I asked him to choose and he said he wants me to so I said we both can make a list and pick, but that's as far as I've gotten.... shots.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle77 View Post
My bridesmaids and I are walking down to somewhere over the rainbow. I am hoping to time it so that I will walk down when it get to the what a wonderful world part. I think it is a long enogh song, but I have no idea how far we will have to walk.
How many BM do you have?

On a side note, I finished my mini-programs & raffia fans. YES! I printed business cards with our logo, wedding party, and a note to please join us for a group photo & cocktails, scored it, folded it in half, punched a little hole, and tied it with ribbon to the fan handles. Super easy, cute, and understated. Perfect for the beach.

THIS JUST IN! UPS just delivered my favors! Starfish wine stoppers from BeauCoup!! They are perfect! Cute, and they remind me of the tiffany style Elsa Peretti... They were $2.75 each, and pretty heavy duty. I love them. Now to decide to keep them in their cute little boxes... hmm. Probably.

Oh God the faster it comes by the less prepared I feel. I just got hit with the dress curb ball from h*ll! So ATM im spazing about anything wedding related. I have yet to deal with the music which was supposed to be done last month and i have sat on it like if I were a hen trying to hatch my egg! FI and I have yet to pick out the song we want to walk to or our first dance... We do have the darn walking out to music (gotta love Dave Mathews!). It's a music start i guess.. Sooooo what else am I missing oh yeah along with everything else breathing?!! More so like hyperventilating but yas air is coming through the lungs.. Other than that the rest I have left to chance or faith that everything will get done in time at some point once i know have the final list of how many people are actually attending.. Did i forgot to mention that's next week and like 5 people have called already that they lost their RSVP's aren't people special.. FFS! WTF!

On a brighter side of things OMG we are getting married soon gals!!!

**Imppearl I love your dress... And that is soo great you were able to share that moment with them. You look gorgeous.

**Lisa- Your aunt works wonders she will have it done in a heartbeat! cheesy.gif She's done an awesome job taking it in shouldn't be much trouble at all.. And woohoo girl congrats on the weight loss!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by future_mrs2010 View Post
I ordered FI's clothes and the grooms men clothes from Island Importer this morning at like 2am and they were shipped by noon! Im impressed! Hope they fit the boys!
WOW!! awesome!

tonight i hope to tackle the playlist. it's an on-going battle! :/