Photo

Postcard Save the Date questions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JAM0920

JAM0920
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:59 AM

For those who have done postcard STD's i was wondering if you had a template or a program that you used to make them. I am really interested in making these or even buying them if I have to. I was originally interested in the boardingpass but won't have the time for them. Any help would be great! thanks!

#2 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:52 PM

you should check out www.vistaprint.com

lots of us ladies have created all kinds of different things from there. I used them to do my postcard RSVP's. It cost me 10 cents a postcard!

#3 msjcastillo

msjcastillo
      • 86 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:49 PM

My FI created our STDs using Photoshop & uploaded our design to VistaPrint's as a custom image for the front & back. If you or your FI is technically inclined- it's the way to go so you can personal pictures to personalize your STDs. My FI also looked into using GIMP (a free Photoshop clone) before he purchased PS.

#4 DEH83

DEH83
        • 88 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 08:22 AM

I used VistaPrint for my Save the Dates, just a week or so ago. THey have a really great promo going on right now (at least in Canada, but I'm sure it's in the US too). Postcards are actually FREE right now. I ended up paying 50 in total for 100 postcards - 20 for having a coloured back (wasn't part of the free promo), and 30 for priority shipping. I got them in 3 days!

I was like you, and in a bit of a rush. I plan on doing boarding passes for my invitations since I will have more time. I used Adobe InDesign to create mine. It is nice because it gives you more opportunity to personalize, but VistaPrint also has templates you can use.
          April 21st, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users