Photo

Starlitk's Planning Thread

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#21 H&F

H&F
  • 361 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:21 PM

Wow! Great planning and I love your play on wedding vow words in your OOT bags. So cute!

#22 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
    • 417 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:54 PM

Wow I love everything that you did. Truly amazing...I hope you don't mind, I might have to "borrow" the little quotes you used for the OOT bags & first aid kits. Oh and your dress was absolutely beautiful!

#23 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
      • 417 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:56 PM

Hey just wanted to ask real quick about the sandalwood fans. I love the look of them and was curious how well they held up? It's hard to tell the quality of things just off the internet so I wanted to see what you personally thought of them. Thanks!

#24 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
        • 1,448 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:32 PM

Everything looked amazing! I love the ideas you used for your OOT bags! Congrats!

#25 starlitk

starlitk
          • 76 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:21 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by courtney_b00
            Wow I love everything that you did. Truly amazing...I hope you don't mind, I might have to "borrow" the little quotes you used for the OOT bags & first aid kits. Oh and your dress was absolutely beautiful!
            Please, borrow away! I can even send you our templates if you'd like. They're in Microsoft Publisher. Just PM me your email address! I am so happy to share!

#26 linzangel

linzangel
            • 217 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:22 PM

I love all of your cute sayings....such a cute idea!

#27 starlitk

starlitk
              • 76 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:24 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by courtney_b00
                Hey just wanted to ask real quick about the sandalwood fans. I love the look of them and was curious how well they held up? It's hard to tell the quality of things just off the internet so I wanted to see what you personally thought of them. Thanks!
                We were really happy with the quality - especially for the price. They were under $1usd each. The pieces of wood are held together with thin clear thread, but they really did seem pretty durable. As far as I know, no one's broke. We found the same fans at Michael's (for more $), so you could check there to see them in person.

#28 starlitk

starlitk
                • 76 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:25 PM

Thanks so much for all the kind words, everyone! It is so good to hear after all the hard work!

#29 *Karla*

*Karla*
                  • 4,854 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:53 PM

You did a great job. Everything looked beautiful. I also loved to little tags you made for everything, very creative!

#30 damaris

damaris
                    • 462 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 04:25 PM

Everything looks great. I love the table number idea. Adorable
                      65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users