Geralyn's (RIUMBBride711) Planning Thread!!! :)

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#31 autjo

• 2,182 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:52 AM

Everything looks awesome and thanks for sharing! I am also sitting at work crying over your dad story... that is just so touching :) I know everything will be amazing. Have a great wedding!!

#32 ~*Kathy*~

• 5,649 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:53 AM

Wow Geralyn!!! Everything looks so awesome! I especially love your dress and your bm dresses, they're gorgeous! Can't wait to see how it all comes together in 5 days!!!

#33 KEE LAC

KEE LAC
      • 251 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:15 PM

Soon TO be MRS. Clark:[SIGPIC]

#34 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:41 PM

Great job :) Good luck!

#35 Sloan

• 1,279 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:48 PM

That is the greatest idea regarding your Dad. Awesome pictures. Great stuff, have an awesome time in JA and congrats!

#36 Helen_S81

• 985 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:45 PM

Everything looks very well planned! Lovely story about dancing with your dad. Have a great trip!

#37 ~*DiAnE*~

• 1,418 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:56 PM

Great Job Geralyn!! Everything looks awesome!! :)

#38 YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,369 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:03 PM

WOW Geralyn!! All your stuff is amazing!! You guys are gonna have so much fun in 5 days!! Your guests will really appreciate all the thoughtfulness you put into everything

I got teary reading about your dad - Im so happy you got to share the father daughter dance with him :)

HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!

#39 H&F

• 361 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:29 PM

Geralyn, your thread is awesome and I'm sure there is not a dry eye on BDW after reading your touching story about you and your Dad. My heart goes out to you.

Congratulations on such a beautiful and well planned wedding!!

#40 MsZ

• 410 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:46 PM

Geralyn, everything looks absolutely perfect.. I can't believe all of the details you have put into this planning thread! It really looks amazing. Everyone can tell the amount of hard work you have put into this. I also wanted to say how truly touched I was (and am) by your father daughter dance, and by the memory frame. What a wonderful way to really make your father there with you- every step of the way. I know your day will be the day of your dreams and wish you well! Congratulations and have a wonderful trip!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users