Photo

wedding dress websites

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
  • 148 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 07:27 PM

Has anyone bought a dress from dresstimes.com or topbridaldress.com?? I found a few dresses that I like that are from top designers. They claim the dresses are the real deal but they are really inexpensive which makes me question that they are not real.

#2 SDSteph

SDSteph
    • 812 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:00 PM

Hello Amberlynn, Did you find out anything about Dresstimes.com? My dress is on there for half the price.
      Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#3 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
      • 148 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 05:21 PM

I havent found anything out yet. I can't even find reviews for the site.

#4 weddingchick

weddingchick
        • 1,052 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:59 PM

Morgan created a great thread about ordering wedding dresses on-line.

check it out...

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21375

#5 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
          • 148 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:23 PM

If anyone is wondering, the websites I was trying to get info for only make "replicas". They are not the real deal and I've seen pictures of some of their "replica dresses" and they look nothing like the real ones. I did find a couple sites that only offer the "real" designer dresses. Of course they are a lot pricier.

#6 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
            • 2,115 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:12 PM

Thanks for the post!

#7 crazyldy

crazyldy
              • 174 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:05 AM

Did you end up getting the dress

#8 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:17 AM

My BM's ordered their dresses from Prom Dresses 2009, Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaids Dresses & Special Occasion Gowns 2010. The prices were much less than at bridal shops or anywhere else online that I found. Plus free shipping - and you can search for coupon codes. Also, if you sign up on the site but don't order right away, you will get a discount code emailed to you.

My BM's all wore Bari Jay dresses and they were all perfect when they arrived - and all arrived before the estimated delivery date.

I highly recommend this site. (I bought my dress off the rack at David's Bridal ... so didn't need to shop around for pirces on that - but presume wedding dress prices will also be less than elsewhere if they have your brand and style # available).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users