Thank you ladies for this thread.... it save my life..my DIY skills suck big time and I wanted a monogram/logo for me and FI so bad thank you ladies so much ..

1-pray.gifALL HAIL THE BRIDES WHO HAVE GONE BEFORE US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1-pray.gif

i don't see the designs either, morgan.  if you find out where the pics are that were posted, please let us know.  perhaps they were taken down? i see the wedding post was made back in 2008.  not sure what to do if they aren't there anymore.  happy planning and happy wedding to you!  :)

Thanks to another BDW bride, I discovered an awesome website: www.designmantic.com

You can create free monograms! So cool. Which do you guys like better? The circular (top) one in created in PPT and the other is from the design website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelHolmes21 View Post

Thanks to another BDW bride, I discovered an awesome website: www.designmantic.com

You can create free monograms! So cool. Which do you guys like better? The circular (top) one in created in PPT and the other is from the design website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post

Here are some designs I did (and a few clip art's I thought could be neat). I use Fireworks, so I can add drop shadows, etc to the text to give it a neat effect, but I couldn't figure out how to do it in PowerPoint. I did my best to make it nice & easy! Hope this helps!!!

I can't see anything....:(