Photographer - April 2010

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Cancun Studios

Cancun Studios
  • Vendor
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 12:19 PM

There are many great photography options in the Riviera Maya ranging from $350.00-$1,500.00usd for a TTD session. Make sure to check out all of your options as photography is a decision not to be taken lightly.

Good luck!!!!

#12 Cancun Studios

Cancun Studios
    • Vendor
    • 32 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 12:20 PM

There are many great photography options in the Riviera Maya ranging from $350.00-$1,500.00usd for a TTD session. Make sure to check out all of your options as photography is a decision not to be taken lightly.

Good luck!!!!

#13 c and m

c and m
      • 33 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:58 AM

Another thumbs up for Dean Sanderson!! We are also using him for both the wedding and ttd. Great stuff, and he is easy to get along with

#14 carolina24

carolina24
        • 1,573 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:43 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by tad515
          Check out Sasha Gluck at Wedding Photographer Sascha Gluck for Cancun and the Riviera Maya, Mexico. I haven't booked him yet, but I will be! His pictures are phenomenal and his prices are extremely reasonable. I am picky, I would say. I was a photography major in college, but I don't have thousands to spend on a great quality photographer. Sasha produces quality, but without the price tag! (Oh, and he does TTD sessions!!)

Good luck!
          Hi there, I tried going through the contact form on his website and it doesn't seem to go through. Do you have his email? You can PM me if you don't want to post it. Thanks!!

#15 MRoque

MRoque
          • Banned
          • 7 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 01:52 AM

April is close, check first styles among photographers and than prices. You still have time to book for a photographer that get close to you espectations.
            You need to think about location, ask to your photogapher about different options, notice that prices also change dependding on locations.
            A TTD session nedds some production. Is like shootting the final of your own romantic movie, so think which photographer can be close to your idea.
            During photo session your photographer will direct you to develope and capture this unic moment .
            Good look in your search and congratulations for your upcoming wedding.

#16 Tifuhhknee

Tifuhhknee
            • 631 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:07 PM

I don't know if you've found anyone yet. But check out Octavio Montes. I have read a couple good reviews about him on this forum after lots of searching. He is very affordable and gets your photos to you before you leave Mexico. His work looks pretty good and I think I will be booking him. He's quick to respond to e-mails and seems very nice. Mayan Riviera Wedding Photographer
              Destination Wedding: April 21, 2011
              At Home Reception: May 7, 2011
              25 guests + bride + groom booked

My Wedding Planning Notes

#17 danielsimon

danielsimon
              • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:29 PM

Hi there!

Thanks for your helpful post - we are getting married in three months and finalizing these BIG details, like photograpy, now! Can you give me an idea of what Sascha's rates are?

Thank you! and Congrats to you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users