Photographer - April 2010

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 MayBride2010

• 204 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:13 AM

I need a photographer for my TTD session the day after my wedding which is in April 2010. When should I start trying to book someone?

#2 jerzygirl85

• 342 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:21 AM

I would probably start looking now. You could also check with your resort to see if they have any photographers on site that you could use.

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

#3 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 08:12 AM

Who are you using for your wedding day? The reason I ask, is because I'm sure they would also do your TTD photos for an extra charge.

#4 MayBride2010

• 204 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 01:13 PM

I'm just using the resort photographer for my wedding day because its included in the package. I don't really want to use them for my TTD.

#5 ~Nicole~

• 4,512 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 03:24 PM

I guess it depends how picky you are. I researched photographers for months and the photographer that I chose was booking up very quickly 10 months out from my wedding date. I say if you find someone you like, just book them, especially if they are popular. Good luck!
            *Formerly Nikki07*
            My Planning Thread

#6 MayBride2010

• 204 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 05:52 PM

This might sound terrible, but I am actually not that picky. i just don't have a fortune to spend on a photographer (student budget).

#7 tad515

• 163 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 06:11 PM

Check out Sasha Gluck at Wedding Photographer Sascha Gluck for Cancun and the Riviera Maya, Mexico. I haven't booked him yet, but I will be! His pictures are phenomenal and his prices are extremely reasonable. I am picky, I would say. I was a photography major in college, but I don't have thousands to spend on a great quality photographer. Sasha produces quality, but without the price tag! (Oh, and he does TTD sessions!!)

Good luck!

#8 MayBride2010

• 204 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 01:26 AM

thanks Tad!

#9 SandalGirl

• 109 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 02:16 AM

I think the photographer I'm using will be in the Mayan at that time. His name is Dean Sanderson and he's amazing!

Dean Sanderson Wedding Photography

not sure what he'd charge for just a TTD, but you can always ask. Or I can run it by him if you like his pics!
                    March 4, 2010 ~ Mayan Riviera, Mexico

#10 sondez

• 6 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:11 PM

I just got married at the Royal in Cancun Real Resorts Mexico|Real Resorts Cancun| Real Resorts Playa del Carmen|Luxury Hotels in Mexico in Mexico on August 22, 2009.

We contracted Luz Maria Avila (see her work at Luz Maria Avila).

We were very pleased with her work and have gotten lots of compliments. I know she does Trash the Dress for about $330 USD (50 pics and a little over hour of shooting) and she does Boudoir also.

She is flexible, pleasant, responsible, honest and professional. We highly recommend her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users