Sign in to follow this  
~*Kathy*~

Maggie Sottero Carla Dress for Sale :)

Hi everyone,

I would like to sell my dress if there is a bride interested in it, and hopefully we can negotiate a price.

This is my dress:

Maggie Sottero Carla in Pearl color with Ivory accents.

Click the image to open in full size.

And here it is on me:

Here's the train:

And here it is bustled:

It has a simple 3 point bustle. It was taken in at the bust since I had lost weight in my chest and it was a little too big and needed to be altered. The length has not been altered, I am 5"5 without shoes and I wore 3 inch heels which put me at 5'8 all dressed up. It was the perfect length with those shoes on. It is a size 8 but has a corset closure to accommodate for someone a bit bigger or smaller than that.

If anyone would like more information about this dress, please feel free to pm me or post here.

Hi ladies! Thanks for expressing an interest in my dress! The price would probably vary depending on shipping costs, if you wouldn't mind pming me your location/zip codes then I could determine shipping costs and get back to you with a price.

Thanks a bunch!! cheesy.gif

Hi, I'm not sure if I posted a reply last night or not but I was quite upset. I know it's a while since you posted this but I've made a huge mistake with the dress I've bought and should have stuck with my first choice of Carla. I'm getting married on 1st May and I'm a size 8, little bit shorter than you but never mind. Do you still have it? Or if you did sell it could you put me in touch with the person that bought it??

I hope you can help. Thanks