Photo

St. Thomas Pictures!!!!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:39 PM

oh the beaches in the carribean are probably my fave ever. you really cant go wrong. is that where you are having your ceremony onthe beach there? that would make for a gorgeous backdrop

#22 LadyP

LadyP
    • 3,156 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:47 PM

Yes that is the beach where i will have my ceremony and reception

#23 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
      • 1,565 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 12:36 AM

oh the photos will turn out great then. im fairly certain my dad was there when he was staying on st thomas when i was a little kid. it looks very famliar.

#24 Jones4Me

Jones4Me
        • Banned
        • 381 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 10:56 AM

Hey Ladies! I talked with Angel and liked her too, but then Jessica turned me to Janelle at Island Bilss and I REALLY like her too. It was a tough decision. For me it came down to price and the arch that I want and decorations that I like. Janelle had more of what I wanted. What photographer are you ladies using?
          Have you been to St Thomas before? I am having difficulty deciding which beach to use for the ceremony. It's driving me BONKERS. Ya know - when it comes to your wedding you just want it to be PERFECT. I am sure you understand!

#25 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
          • 1,565 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 03:56 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jones4Me
            Ya know - when it comes to your wedding you just want it to be PERFECT. I am sure you understand!
            i totally agree with you there. everyone wants it to be perfect. and with a wedding like you are planning down in the VI i dont see how it cant be. the one thing i always emphasis though is that little hurdles will come up on your wedding day, and some things wont be exactly like you planned, BUTTTT don't ever let that get to you. as long as you are there and yoru groom is there that is all that matters. when you look back at it you wont even remember that your center pieces werent exactly like you planned or the dj played the wrong song during you walking in. everything always works out and no one else will notice :)

#26 Jones4Me

Jones4Me
            • Banned
            • 381 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 03:59 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jean-marcus
              i totally agree with you there. everyone wants it to be perfect. and with a wedding like you are planning down in the VI i dont see how it cant be. the one thing i always emphasis though is that little hurdles will come up on your wedding day, and some things wont be exactly like you planned, BUTTTT don't ever let that get to you. as long as you are there and yoru groom is there that is all that matters. when you look back at it you wont even remember that your center pieces werent exactly like you planned or the dj played the wrong song during you walking in. everything always works out and no one else will notice :)
              In my case, there will be a LOT less to go wrong as we are having no guests. Just the 2 of us. We are going to do a champagne toast and a cake after the ceremony - there on the beach. Maybe a first dance too, played on CD. So, now I am just really trying to figure out which beach.... That's driving me CRAZY!
              Thanks for the good thoughts!

#27 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
              • 668 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 12:26 AM

Click the image to open in full size.
                Here is a pic of the Frenchman Marriott's windows terrace which we are going to host our reception at after the ceremony on Megan's Bay which Angela will hostess!

#28 Kristie O

Kristie O
                • Banned
                • 369 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 03:04 AM

oooo, no waves, i like that! cant wait to visit. looks very peaceful.

#29 nbhelms

nbhelms
                  • 80 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:14 AM

Those pictures are beautiful!

#30 sherri

sherri
                    • 73 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:15 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jean-marcus
                      Excellent advise! The important thing is that you don't loose sight of what is important!
                      http://farm3.static.....8a8dc807_m.jpg

www.weddingstheislandway.com
                      www.mclaughlinanderson.com
                      Stone Cottage and Rockworks VillasSt. Thomas, US Virgin Islands

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users