Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Brides??

• Please log in to reply
1691 replies to this topic

#541 Prometida

Prometida
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:08 PM

MJKH

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy to hear that your special day was amazing and you enjoyed with family and friends. Hopefully you can share pics and ideas with us. Most of all continue enjoying!!!

#542 LJMedic

LJMedic
    • 23 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:42 PM

Hi,

We have choosen an air transat package as well because for our group it is better priced than the hotel packages. Speak to your travel agent, she is who booked our package. To choose an air transat pacakage you have to have 12 passenegrs flying with Airtransat leaving and coming back on same day from same airport so you need to look into that. Hope this helps;)

Originally Posted by Prometida 

Hi,

I'm getting concerned and thinking that we might made a bad decision. We took the package from the hotel and I keep reading that you guys got the Air transat package and it is a much better deal, could some of you send me the contact info so I can see if I can fix some of it ( for the air transat). Also can you share what are you doing with the rooms for your guests. Are they using the hotel rates or  are they are using other rates?.

I will reallly really appreciate guidance.

Thanks

#543 LJMedic

LJMedic
      • 23 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:40 PM

Loved your photos, you look so happy, congrats. I have heard some chatter that they no longer provide tubes to float down lazy river and they did provide them when we went there in 2010. Do you recall if they still provide them;)

Originally Posted by denita 

Oh the only thing I really regret is we totally forgot to take off our wrist bands until AFTER the ceremony.  So we have lovely blue bands on I had mine turned to white at least but still ..

#544 MJKH

MJKH
        • Site Supporter
        • 654 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:38 PM

There are definitely tubes still here at the GS for the lazy river.  They´re different than the last time we were here...they had singles and doubles back then...now there are only singles.  On a super busy afternoon, you may have to wait a couple of minutes for one, but usually they´re easy to get.

#545 denita

denita
          • 28 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:34 AM

Thanks, When we were there the tubes were still there as well.  Lazy river was definitely a highlight even my 80 year old grandpa went on it and had a blast.  

Originally Posted by LJMedic 

Loved your photos, you look so happy, congrats. I have heard some chatter that they no longer provide tubes to float down lazy river and they did provide them when we went there in 2010. Do you recall if they still provide them;)

#546 LJMedic

LJMedic
            • 23 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 08:44 AM

Ya my 90 year old grandmother is coming as well and we cant wait to put her in the lazy river, will be an event to video tape. Too bad no more double tubes Chris and I loved floating togther. # months now cant wait;)

#547 MJKH

MJKH
              • Site Supporter
              • 654 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:59 PM

Here's the start of the lazy river with the tubes hanging...we took this picture yesterday morning just for you all! ; )

Returned home tonight and will have lots of feedback soon!

IMG_0364.JPG

#548 LJMedic

LJMedic
                • 23 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:03 AM

Thanks so much for the info and picture, Im getting so excited to go back there. Cant wait to hear all about your wedding;)

#549 janette34

janette34
                  • 417 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:30 AM

Does anyone know what the mini suites are like?  Our package upgrades us to a mini suite and I'm wondering how that differs from the reg suite.

#550 LJMedic

LJMedic
                    • 23 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:02 PM

Was wondering if you where told what exactly the dress code is for the A la Carte's, it states dress code but doesnt list details of what this requires. Thanks;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users