Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Brides??

• Please log in to reply
1689 replies to this topic

#501 Prometida

• 46 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:45 AM

Hi Miss Annette,

I know that they accept credit card, I don't know about the other options. Hope it helps

Congratulations for your wedding!, hopefully you can let us know how it goes since it is next month ;).

#502 janette34

• 417 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:24 PM

I got some from a past bride on here, but ordered the additional ones on ebay from seller lukatanya, shipping was free I didn't have to pay any extra taxes or duties when they arrived. 

Originally Posted by Prometida 

Hi Janette,

I think that if you bring few they don't charge you but you need to take them off . However , It might be a good idea to double check with your WC because you are bringing a lot. I think that it is an amazing idea, hopefully you can let is know how that looked the day of the wedding and it will be great to see pictures. Can you share where did you buy the lanterns? on-line?.

So exciting that you wedding is getting closer. Congratulations!

#503 Melaina

• 139 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:14 PM

The medical clinic wouldn't take anything but US cash for the bloodwork. The front desk (where you pay for the wedding services) would take almost anything, from cash to credit cards. 

#504 Prometida

• 46 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:06 PM

Hi girls,

Does anyone knows/heard about a good videographer?.

I'll really appreciate the help

#505 robg

• 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:11 PM

Hi - Im actually the groom and i live in england and due to get married at the grand sirenis in june 2012 - do you have an email for the wedding coordinator at the hotel as i have a number of questions about the wedding - any help will be greatly received

#506 robg

• 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:35 PM

does anyone have any email address for the hotel or wedding coordinator as i want to get in contact with them to check a few things and ask some questions, my wedding is in june this year

#507 robg

• 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:36 PM

do you have an email address for wedding coordinator at the hotel?

#508 MJKH

• Site Supporter
                • 654 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:08 PM

Hi Rob,

This is the address we're using to connect with Aracely Tovar, the wedding coordinator:

Our communication only kicked into high gear (on her end) about 2 weeks ago...and we leave in 2 weeks.  It's been a bit frustrating on my part, but there is no doubt in my mind that they are a small, very hard working team.  We have benefitted from having an assertive travel agent who has not been afraid to pick up the phone and call to make sure that the most important issues have been covered.

#509 robg

• 6 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:32 AM

ok thank you so much for the infomation - hope you have a great wedding

#510 robg

• 6 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:38 PM

do you have the email address of the hotel that you arranged all the wedding details with? I also live in england

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users