Photo

Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Brides??

• Please log in to reply
1691 replies to this topic

#21 b2b2011

b2b2011
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:16 PM

Thamks for the information. compared to other resorts I have looked at the wedding packages are a little steep. I'm not sure if we will book this resort but, I better get on it if we still want to get married in Feb

#22 AngelaMowbray

AngelaMowbray
    • 2 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:30 PM

Hi there,

I am a travel agent based in Canada who has stayed at this resort and arranged weddings here too, if you like I can chat to you about this 866 678 9335 is my local number, I am just arranging a wedding of 25 for GSRM for Jan 2011, its a stunning resort. Angela

#23 AngelaMowbray

AngelaMowbray
      • 2 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:32 PM

HI there,

I am a travel agent based in Canada who has arranged many weddings in Mexico and GSRM is a popular resort, its so beautiful, I have stayed here myself and can say this is a great choice, I can help you if you like, you can reach me at 866 678 9335, Angela

#24 kileelaine

kileelaine
        • 39 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:06 PM

Hi b2b2011

We booked the Transat wedding package, they have $500 & $1000 pricing for wedding packages, and its pretty much the same choices as if you booked through the resort, if you want to see the powerpoint presentation the resort wedding planner gave me, send me a private message with your email address

#25 denita

denita
          • 28 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:34 AM

Hey there,

Did you go with this resort for your wedding?  We are considering it but I am having troubles finding anything online in regards to weddings there it does sound lovely tho from what the TA has said.  I am not totally keen on having a beach ceremony just because of gawkers so I am just wondering how private it was or if there are other locations to have the ceremony.  Also were you able to have a mini reception with first dance ect?

Thanks

Denita

#26 ChristieG

ChristieG
            • 37 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 10:16 AM

Did the wedding coordinator at the Grand Sirenis change? I was dealing with Tania and now someone else emailed me and now no one has responded in over a week and a half.

#27 amandasalways

amandasalways
              • 150 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 10:21 AM

I am getting married at Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach in January 2011, havent talked to the wedding coordinator yet, just relying on my TA so far. Would love any pictures or input anyone has...Going with the Transat Holiday package...hopefully it works out 

#28 Melaina

Melaina
                • 139 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:01 PM

Hey ChristieG -- yes, the coordinator has changed. My MIL just called me today to say that Tania left (not sure why). Supposedly the new person is still using the same email address, though?! Weird...

#29 kileelaine

kileelaine
                  • 39 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:14 PM

amandasalways

I have pics sent to me by a previous Grand Sirenis bride, as well as a presentation from the resort, send me a personal message with your email address and I will send them to you

#30 lreavley

lreavley
                    • 4 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:23 AM

Hello I am very interested in seeing the Power Point presentation as my daughter is getting married in November 2011 at
                      Grand Sirenis and we too have booked the Air Transat package but want to have some extras added.   Would appreciate any information that you have.  My email is linda.reavley@bchydro.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users