Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Brides??

Hi everyone ! Does anyone know if the platinum package include food for 10 people or is it completely appart?

What else are you adding to the package ??

From what I understand all packages include 10 people UNLESS you upgrade your location and then you pay per person.

I had the free package - I upgraded to palapa, extended my reception 3 hours (6 total), had a cocktail hour, mariachi band, chinese lighted lanterns, chair ribbons, extra bouquets for my bridesmaids/reception tables, extra bouts for the men, rose petals for the isle, golf cart service, DJ service, then hair/makeup and hair trial.  Think that's it. 

From what I understand all packages include 10 people UNLESS you upgrade your location and then you pay per person.

I had the free package - I upgraded to palapa, extended my reception 3 hours (6 total), had a cocktail hour, mariachi band, chinese lighted lanterns, chair ribbons, extra bouquets for my bridesmaids/reception tables, extra bouts for the men, rose petals for the isle, golf cart service, DJ service, then hair/makeup and hair trial.  Think that's it. 

ho im so happy you answered !! 

im going nuts here,. i was almost all set up with an other resort and the prices went up for next year and it just killed it for us,. so im gack here and i need to start all over again.. 

do you mind giving me all the prices break down i dont know if you have a plan or excel sheet or if its too personal, but let me know, you can reach me at vrene.home@@gmail.com if you want... 

thanks for your time,.. i love your pages and your explanations its so helpfull :)

yay!!' What's your official date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it should be march 29th ! 

she would not confirm before i sent the deposit..  

who was your contact there?

it should be march 29th ! 

she would not confirm before i sent the deposit..  

who was your contact there?

Congrats! My date is just under 2 weeks after yours :)

I was dealing with Adriana when I booked my date a few weeks ago.

• Like 1

Congrats! My date is just under 2 weeks after yours :)

I was dealing with Adriana when I booked my date a few weeks ago.

ho cool ! we can talk about our process ! my email is vrene.home@@gmail.com if you would like :)

im talking with Adriana also, but i think i burned her with all my questions and wanted my down payment before she continued... lmao ... 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics