• 21 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:15 AM

Congrats :D we are getting married there on November 22/2013

#1062 Janelle0308

Janelle0308
    • 59 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

hey ladies,

are any of you planning any sort of excursions for your guests? we are going to offer Tulum and Xplore or Xcaret!

#1063 MrsJustin

MrsJustin
      • 9 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

We are getting married at the GSRM this December.  Our wedding is on December 16th, 2013 and we're there from December 14th-21st, 2013. We went with the Presidential package. :)

#1064 Shera Richer

Shera Richer
        • 4 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

Hello Grand GSRM Brides!

I'm getting married on April 24th, 2014.  I was wondring if anyone decided to go with an outside photographer from Mexico for their wedding.  I was looking a the packages available through Adventure Photos, did anyone use their services.

thanks!

any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Shera

#1065 Janelle0308

Janelle0308
          • 59 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Shera Richer 

Hello Grand GSRM Brides!

I'm getting married on April 24th, 2014.  I was wondring if anyone decided to go with an outside photographer from Mexico for their wedding.  I was looking a the packages available through Adventure Photos, did anyone use their services.

thanks!

Shera

Shera,

We opted to go with an outside photographer and we are willing to pay the penalty.  I looked at the company they provide and honestly I think it looks terrible and I'm not willing to compromise on something I will have forever!  We are using PlayaWeddings I believe is what they are called.

#1066 marloes

marloes
            • 8 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:56 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MrsJustin 

We are getting married at the GSRM this December.  Our wedding is on December 16th, 2013 and we're there from December 14th-21st, 2013. We went with the Presidential package. :)

I might see you there then!

#1067 JHo2013

JHo2013
              • 109 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:44 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Janelle0308 

hey ladies,

are any of you planning any sort of excursions for your guests? we are going to offer Tulum and Xplore or Xcaret!

Hi Janelle -we just got married in Aug and we asked all our guests to join us for an optional excursion to Tulum. So we did the walk around the site, and then we went swimming in the ocean there - most beautiful beach I've been on hands down. The sand is soooo soft and the water is perfect. And the tour guide told us that they are closing it off for swimming beginning next year so take advantage! Then we went off to another beach and swam with sea turtles - sooo awesome. Then to end off the day he drove us to a local ocean front restaurant for some local food and it was delicious. The restaurant was super cool, there were swings at the bar for seating, super colorful, giant sandbags and hammocks on the beach. Tree houses with a pail you can send down to the server and he'll rope drinks up to you in your treehouse. I would def do it again we had so much fun. Our parents and the older folks went for the half day, so their trip ended after the Tulum swimming. But our gang did the full day. I'd highly recommend this excursion bc it's great for all ages and it's only a 20 min ride from Grand Sirenis.

#1068 JHo2013

JHo2013
                • 109 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:47 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Shera Richer 

Hello Grand GSRM Brides!

thanks!

Shera

Hey Shera - I would not recommend their photographer. They're the same ones that walk around all day taking photos of you with their exotic animals. We stayed there a year before our wedding and took some engagement photos with them and was pretty disappointed with the photos. But whether you use them or not they will still charge you that $300USD give or take. I would ask them not to come as they might get in your photographer's way.

#1069 marloes

marloes
                  • 8 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

Hi Ladies,

I am having some mixed feelings and troubles with deciding one a photographer. I have looked at Del Sol, Dean Sanderson and Maya Weddings. Has anyone used any of these or are going to? Its such an important decision and I am confused!

#1070 bettyuff

bettyuff
                    • 9 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:33 PM

I choose http://www.luckiephotography.com/ but my wedding it´s in november 23, i let you know how it was...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users