1691 replies to this topic

#1051 joannehunter

joannehunter
  • 9 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis
  • LocationMexico

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

I could email you the information that was sent through to me for the presidential package if you like?

We are flying from Birmingham international. you?

Also what feedback have to heard on the weather in Mexico in October and I have had mixed?

x

#1052 joannehunter

joannehunter
  • 9 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis
  • LocationMexico

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria23 

I haven't even had the option of upgrading to the presidential! Need to ask about this! We are the same and have a few young children to accomadate for so BBQ is the way forward! Yeah we might see you - could be hard to not bump into two large parties! Where are you flying from? X

I could email you the information that was sent through to me for the presidential package if you like?

We are flying from Birmingham international. you?

Also what feedback have to heard on the weather in Mexico in October and I have had mixed?

#1053 AllyJay

AllyJay
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

Hi,

I would love to touch base with you as our situations seem very similar. I am also getting married at Grand Sirenis on Nov 22 and our group will be there from the 17th to the 24th mostly flying out of Vancouver and some from Edmonton! We only finalized our date in May and they offered us the 19th, 20th or the 22nd, we actually chose the 22nd.

Wondering what your timing for the day of is looking like?

#1054 victoria23

victoria23
    • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

I could email you the information that was sent through to me for the presidential package if you like? We are flying from Birmingham international. you? Also what feedback have to heard on the weather in Mexico in October and I have had mixed?

That would be Great if you could( my email is victoriaatkinson01@hotmail.co.uk) We are flying from Manchester, I've heard mixed but mostly good, very sad I have put it in my weather app on my phone and keep checking! What sort of shoes are you wearing I can't decide on barefoot or heels? Just don't fancy falling over in heels on the sand? Ha ha x

#1055 hayley82

hayley82
      • 11 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 1, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Resort, Mexico
      • LocationSheffield

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:29 AM

Hi ladies, Hope you are all well. I need your help. I have emailed the hotel weddings team 3 times now with no response - can you give me any contact details you might have? I'm convinced my emails are going no-where. Thanks, Hayley xx

#1056 Mikecantarell

Mikecantarell

Insiders

• Insiders
      • 338 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:31 AM

Hello Ladies, Take a look at this beautiful wedding full of awesome moments. Happy planning!! ​

#1057 Janelle0308

Janelle0308
        • 59 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

Hey ladies,

how far in advance do you have to give in final numbers? Also how far in advance did you send in your requests for decor and flowers, etc?

#1058 Leelou2000

Leelou2000
          • 35 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:03 AM

Hayley - the e-mail I send to is weddings.mx@sirenishotels.com  - always get a response!

Janelle - once you book with put down a deposit, the WC will send you all the forms you need to complete and I believe they ask for you to send the details 3 months prior to the wedding. Although I have read on here that you can send it closer to the date :-)

#1059 hayley82

hayley82
            • 11 posts
            • Wedding Date:December 1, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Resort, Mexico
            • LocationSheffield

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:58 AM

Mmmmm, this is definately the one I have used before. I will keep trying ... Thanks for confirming xx

#1060 marloes

marloes
            • 8 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

Hi Ladies,

We are getting married Dec 12 2014 at Grand Sirenis. We are going this year from Dec 12-19 for vacation again. Is anyone getting married this December?

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users