Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I am not sure if anyone on here is getting married in April in the Riviera Maya this year but if so and you are giving your guests the waterproof key card holders I put in an order last night for 250 business cards to put in them. They have a saying on them (that I found on here!) and the place and date.

They were free through Vista print and only cost me for shipping. I will only be using like 40 so if you are interested in having some or the remainder please message me and we can arrange for delivery once they arrive here.

 

I also will have like 15 holders to sell if you are interested in those. Let me know!

 

This is exactly what I ordered below:

700

 

And these are the card holders:

700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey girls! Hope everyone is enjoying my review :)  I thought I would add something, that I totally forgot until just now..  My photographer friends and I had a get together the other night and one of them was just at the Sirenis (a few days before my wedding in fact) shooting a wedding.  Apparently that bride and groom had also requested that Photo Caribean not show up (via email), and they did anyway!  They were in the way of the couple's hired photographer for the entire time, even blocked her view of the kiss. :(    Horrible!!

So, I guess I was lucky that they actually followed my instructions and didn't show??  You may want to re-iterate (if you are using someone else) that they not show up.  Just FYI!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by sgreen99 View Post

 

Hey girls! Hope everyone is enjoying my review :)  I thought I would add something, that I totally forgot until just now..  My photographer friends and I had a get together the other night and one of them was just at the Sirenis (a few days before my wedding in fact) shooting a wedding.  Apparently that bride and groom had also requested that Photo Caribean not show up (via email), and they did anyway!  They were in the way of the couple's hired photographer for the entire time, even blocked her view of the kiss. :(    Horrible!!

So, I guess I was lucky that they actually followed my instructions and didn't show??  You may want to re-iterate (if you are using someone else) that they not show up.  Just FYI!!

I just want to add to this that I am being charged the penalty fee of $300 to have a photographer from outside of the resort come. I am not sure if this is the case for brides like Sarah whose photographer was a guest but I know that I have argued this fee and it's looking like I will still have to pay it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by NSinyerd View Post

 

I just want to add to this that I am being charged the penalty fee of $300 to have a photographer from outside of the resort come. I am not sure if this is the case for brides like Sarah whose photographer was a guest but I know that I have argued this fee and it's looking like I will still have to pay it.

 

 

 

Yes true!  Elizabeth brought it up in our meeting. I had never mentioned anything about the photographer before but it came up during our meeting because of guestlist VS. seats at the ceremony (photogs were on guestlist from AMA but not requiring seats at the ceremony). She said something about the outside vendor fee but after explaining that they were both guests and paying for seven days accomodations she dropped it.  Sounds like they are def. sticklers though, which sucks :(  that was one of the reasons we brought from up here, by the time you pay for a min. $3000 photography package down there plus outside vendor fee, you might as well just pay for someone's trip and at least get the style you want!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question for any of you ladies that were married previously: Did you send a thankyou card to your WC at the resort? What did you use as the mailing address?  This is what is says in their email sig, wondering if that is an address??

GRAND SIRENIS RIVIERA MAYA RESORT & SPA *****
Ctra. Federal Canc?n - Tulum, zona costera, km. 256.3

 

What do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gorgeous pics sgreen99!

 

I have a question for any previous brides - we're going for the Presidentual package, but I wondered what is included in the ceremony set up, the brochure says 'romantic decoration' so does that include all the hanging flowers etc that are on the gazebo, and how about colour ribbons etc on the gabezo do you know if you have to pay any extras with this package?

 

Also as I understand it bridesmaids bouquets aren't included so I know we'll need to pay extra for these, but with regards to the brides bouquet can you have any flowers, or do they have set bouquets and you have to pay extra for certain flowers?

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by yasminlkerr View Post

 

Gorgeous pics sgreen99!

 

I have a question for any previous brides - we're going for the Presidentual package, but I wondered what is included in the ceremony set up, the brochure says 'romantic decoration' so does that include all the hanging flowers etc that are on the gazebo, and how about colour ribbons etc on the gabezo do you know if you have to pay any extras with this package?

 

Also as I understand it bridesmaids bouquets aren't included so I know we'll need to pay extra for these, but with regards to the brides bouquet can you have any flowers, or do they have set bouquets and you have to pay extra for certain flowers?

 

Thanks!

Hi Yasminlkerr,

 

Have you received the flower catalogue? You are able to pick any flowers you like for your bouquets but their are certain flowers that you have to pay extra for (ie. Cala Lillies, Tulips, etc.).

 

I can email you the catalogue if you don't already have it.

 

Thanks,

Nicole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi.

 

My Fiance and I are looking for have it on February?  Do you have an idea how much the wedding package is?  We will only have a very intimate wedding.  Doyou know who is their preferred photographer?  Any Idea how much their rates are? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×