Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Brides??

There's 38 of us (so I think the restaurant is going to feel quite large, heh). You can rent out any of the restaurants, but I think the French ones costs a bit more. We're also having the DJ come into the restaurant after the dinner, so we'll have dancing in the same space... Hopefully it works out!!

Do you have a date set?

Melaina - I know a bride who did their dinner and dancing at the Mexican restaurant and had a dj and were very happy with it. I was also worried about it feeling a little big but she said it worked out well. I know the Blanca also quoted you $650 for the dj and that is what she quoted me recently but in one of her previous emails she said that its only $350 pesos an hour for the dj if you are having a three course meal, so something to ask her if you are having the three course dinner. My travel agent said that my package comes with a three course dinner so I am not sure why Blanca keeps quoting me $650.

No date set as of yet! It is between GS and Grand Palladium next door -- I hope to get the ball rolling within the next 3 weeks as we're going down to GS on Jan 21.

Right now GS is the heavy favourite... I've heard good things about GP, but from what I can tell, its quite expensive for large groups. In addition, I think it is more expensive than GS in general and I was hoping to keep guest costs to between 1000-1500 cdn per person for a week. I doubt GP can do this... (I know GS can because I've booked there twice and have been happy with what we paid).

I'm thinking ours would have to be at the Steakhouse or the Mexican because we are a large group... I won't lie though, I'll be doing headcounts in the restaurants when we go in a few weeks so see how many people can comfortably fit.

I'm sure yours will be great! More room for a dancefloor! Are they going to re-arrange tables for you?

Hi, I am getting married at the Grand Sirenis Feb 15, 2011, and am having such a hard time getting an info out of Blance. I did not even know there was a powerpoint. Would you be able to send me teh pics you have of a previous wedding and the powerpoint. I am starting to get nervous. I was reading this thread of emails and you guys seem to have so many more details figured out...I would be so happy if you could send that to me. My email is jenn_newhook@hotmail.com.

Thanks again!

Success! Blanca has emailed me back and I'll be meeting with her in about one week's time! Thanks again for the contact email! :)

Amboue - I haven't heard anything about the Catholic ceremony besides the the brand new chapel. If Blanca mentions anything about it I'll let you know.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics