My Bridesmaid dresses: Which Color Combo?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 mimosa123

• 153 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 10:54 AM

here is the dress with a blue color to please the FI. Would it still look good with fuchsia flowers? His groomsmen would then wear the blue color somehow

Click the image to open in full size.

Jetsbride we are on the same page!!!! I'm not sure which blue he wants though.

have you identified grey linen suits yet?

#12 mimosa123

• 153 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 10:57 AM

Im leaning towards the third as well but then how would i incorporate the blue for the men? that is my only dilemma.

#13 jetsbride

• 794 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:09 AM

mimosa123 - we are not getting gray suits, the groom and gm are going to wear white linen pants and a bright blue linen shirt, the grays will be just accent colors for things like invitations, maracas, OOT bag contents.

#14 jean-marcus

• 1,565 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:41 PM

YESSSSSS. everyone seems to agree with me. or wait. i seem to agree with everyone else..

gray dress with the fuchsia flower... gonna look great in the pictures :)

#15 hsims1

• 356 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 10:47 PM

I think the first one would look great with the fuchsia flowers.

#16 stefnicole

• 544 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:12 PM

I like the gray dress with the fuchsia flowers, either black or blue sash/belt. I think the GM could always have fuchsia with blue boutonnieres. Like fuchsia flower with a blue ribbon, something like that.

#17 SCzhen

• 99 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 11:45 PM

i like the all fuchsia dress. i think it depends on how much fuchsia you want. with the first dress after they put their bouquets down you wont have the color element on them anymore. With the third, you'll always have the pop of color. Just my two cents!

#18 ACH2009

• 330 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 02:02 PM

Yeah I like the fuschia dress too but I really like a lot of colors for a DW.
                  Our Pro Pic slideshow by Tammy B Photography

Our Pro Pic slideshow by Melissa Green Photographyhttp://www.melissagr....php#/featured/

#19 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 05:02 PM

i love the first one - probably because I'm doing gray dresses for my girls and they will carry yellow flowers to match our colors

#20 emme

• 382 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 05:07 PM

I really like the second one...gray dress with fuschia sash because it seems a little "warmer and softer" than the gray with black. Add fuschia flowers and you are set :)

Bride + Groom + 44 Amazing Guests...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users