Jump to content

Notice: The site will be offline this Saturday evening (4/21/18) for a major software update. Thank you in advance for your patience while upgrade to a new-improved version of BDW.

Getting married in Melia Las Dunas, Cuba

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Drextc

  • Newbie
  • 8 posts

    Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:00 AM

    Was wondering if anyone has been divorced and has gone through the translation, noterization, and certification process? Has anyone had these things done through another company other then the consulate? And lastly do they require the long form birth certificate or the regular one (the plastic card)to be translated?

    Thanks again for all the help!!!

    0 user(s) are reading this topic

    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users