Photo

Price of tents for 100 people?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ccone

ccone
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 11:45 PM

Hi, I'm planning on getting married next year in Playa and wanted a beach reception but the wedding coordinator said it's really windy on the beach and should probably rent a tent. I'm having appr. 100 people and wondering if anyone knew a rough price estimate. (I heard $1000 then someone else said $5000... yikes!!!). I asked the wedding coordinator to talk to her vendors but haven't heard back

#2 spatzle

spatzle
    • 36 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:41 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ccone
      Hi, I'm planning on getting married next year in Playa and wanted a beach reception but the wedding coordinator said it's really windy on the beach and should probably rent a tent. I'm having appr. 100 people and wondering if anyone knew a rough price estimate. (I heard $1000 then someone else said $5000... yikes!!!). I asked the wedding coordinator to talk to her vendors but haven't heard back
      Hi ccone,
      This is one of my concerns because i am getting married in the rainy season (june) so i have asked my WC and she told me the price for a nice tent for 100 people will be around $2,000.
      good luck for both of us!

#3 Carlitarenee

Carlitarenee
      • 248 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:49 PM

We got a 20 x 60 tent for 60 people and it cost $1900 total. $795 was for the tent and then another $795 to have the interior draped and the legs of the tent covered, as well plus set-up, taxes, and fees. Our wedding is Key West, though so I am not sure about price comparisons.

Here is what the tent will look like with the draping inside (we aren't adding the chandeliers which are additional $$):

Click the image to open in full size.

#4 lalanyc

lalanyc
        • 363 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:43 AM

Bumping this thread.

I'm thinking of doing a rehearsal dinner on the beach but I am really worried about the wind. Has anyone here inquired into tent rentals or contracted a tent for their own events?? Any idea re: pricing or vendors?

#5 lalanyc

lalanyc
          • 363 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:23 PM

bumping. anyone? bueller?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users