Sign in to follow this  
Saskie-bride

Gran Bahia Principe Tulum January 2010

Hi,

I am marrying my best friend infront of 26 close friends and family at the Gran Bahia Principe Tulum in the Mayan Rivieria on January 7, 2010.

I can't wait!

Saskie-Bride

Welcome and congratulations!! i got married on the AKumal side and I LOVED it!! As did all of my guests! I can't wait to hear more about your planning!

Can you recommend some dinner and/or reception options? Right now our supper is booked at Tequila resteraunt, but my fiancee wants a few speeches and maybe some music after the supper.

Some friend of ours got married at the same resort a few years ago, but they just found a bar to sit in after the supper and didn't have a reception.

Jazmin has been great to deal with, but I want to hear some other opinions before I ask her.

Thanks!

Check out this thread: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...159#post863354

It has all kinds of information on the receptions after dinner. I personally did a private reception by the pool. We had dinner and dancing out there with a DJ so we had speeches/cake cutting/etc right there. I know a bunch of ladies are doing just a cocktail reception by the pool after dinner, so that's also an option.

The drinks I believe are $5 a person per hour for this and the DJ is $150 an hour. Good luck!