Sign in to follow this  
azhuskergirl

I'm a sucker for a fabulous sale

First, my apologies if a thread like this exists. I was unable to find it in the search area, so here goes.

I love a good bargain & love sharing that info with my friends. I want to see if anyone else is interested in posting smoking deals for other BDW'ers to benefit from.

For instance, I stopped at Walgreens today after the gym & discovered they were blowing out all of their Jane cosmetics. Mineral foundation is $1.79, folks! Mineral blush for $1.59. I even found a coupon for $1 off in the bronzer I bought for $1.79! They still had some lipsticks, eye shadow, & eyeliner at the one by me....all at 80% off! It may not be your make-up of choice, but now I have a full set of make-up for emergencies at the office....all for less than $10! smile29.gif

Thanks for the heads up Susan. I never even thought about buying cheap make up as a back for the office! Plus with deals like that you can def try out new colors etc without losing a ton of $$$. I spend WAY to much on makeup.

Susan its fine you started another thread, this is not about coupon codes. No worries!