Photo

Save the Date - address labels

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 Geralyn

Geralyn
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:27 PM

do you live together? We live together and put both our first and last names and our address. We also used vistaprint...they are great!

#12 negrilbridetoo

negrilbridetoo
    • 180 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:41 PM

I am using 'my lastname'~'his last name' Wedding. For example: Jones~Smith Wedding

#13 amyrot

amyrot
      • 188 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:10 PM

I had our envelopes made at vistaprint with each of our names on the return address already printed on the back. We do live together and we are putting on the whole wedding financially so I felt it was appropriate.

#14 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
        • Banned
        • 3,479 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:21 PM

double post sorry

#15 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
          • Banned
          • 3,479 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:22 PM

I put both our names and our address (since we live together) and used vistaprint like Josie and Desiree. If you sign up for emails from vistaprint you will get tons of offers for free address labels or address labels for $1.

#16 SDbeachgirl

SDbeachgirl
            • 393 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:13 AM

Ok, I have another question. I would like to use chocolate brown envelopes for my save the dates. What kind of address label should I use for the recipient address? I was planning on using clear labels but now realize that the ink would not show up on the chocolate paper. My initial thought is that white labels would just look too "white". Any thoughts on what would look good? I'm up for any and all suggestions! If anyone has used white on a dark color and it looks good, let me know.

Has anyone used wraparound labels?

#17 JOSIE

JOSIE
              • 1,792 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:45 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by SDbeachgirl
                Ok, I have another question. I would like to use chocolate brown envelopes for my save the dates. What kind of address label should I use for the recipient address? I was planning on using clear labels but now realize that the ink would not show up on the chocolate paper. My initial thought is that white labels would just look too "white". Any thoughts on what would look good? I'm up for any and all suggestions! If anyone has used white on a dark color and it looks good, let me know.

Has anyone used wraparound labels?
                What color will you be using to address the envelopes? I'd make the labels match that!

#18 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
                • 2,115 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:50 AM

I just put

Lori & Keith

#19 SDbeachgirl

SDbeachgirl
                  • 393 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:08 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JOSIE
                    What color will you be using to address the envelopes? I'd make the labels match that!

Well I ordered a return address label from Vista Print. It is light blue,but I don't know where I can find the same color for a blank label.

#20 JOSIE

JOSIE
                    • 1,792 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:28 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SDbeachgirl
                      Well I ordered a return address label from Vista Print. It is light blue,but I don't know where I can find the same color for a blank label.
                      hmmm maybe you can email vista print and see if they have blank labels in the same color? Or wait until the return address labels come in and take them to office max or an office supply store and see what color blank labels coordinate with them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users